GDT: Ducks @ Predators 10.22 5pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

DucksAreCool

Feb 24, 2015
Perry hasn't played awful this year. Yes, the goals haven't come in these first six games but he's put himself in situations to score, sometimes on really dumb lines, they just haven't gone in yet.

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
how many f'ing chances do you need sekac? holy crap....great pass kes

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
firing boudreau alone is not going to fix the issues the ail this team, we need some offensive talent not more 3rd liners

none of our top 6 forwards have a goal...that is absolutely ridiculous

Again, you're not saying anything in particular when it comes to a solution to that problem (our top 6 not having goals). Why are they not scoring goals? Is it the system or have they declined so much that they're no longer top 6 players.

If it's the system in your opinion, then you agree with me

I agree with your first point. We need more offensve talent for sure

Oct 18, 2011
Again, you're not saying anything in particular when it comes to a solution to that problem (our top 6 not having goals). Why are they not scoring goals? Is it the system or have they declined so much that they're no longer top 6 players.

If it's the system in your opinion, then you agree with me

I agree with your first point. We need more offensve talent for sure
i don't think it's a boudreau issue when it comes to having a lack of skill at forward

SoCalHockey

Jun 11, 2010
if this 1-5-1 stretch happened in the middle of the season the frustrations would be different. The fact that it is how we've started the year, it seems a ton worse then it actually is. That isn't to say I'm not baffled with how this team has started. It's painful to watch.

I'm naturally optimistic so I tend to hold on hope longer with all things more then most. So I could just be crazy blind and unwilling to admit this team is trash lol.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
i don't think it's a boudreau issue when it comes to having a lack of skill at forward

So you're saying Perry, Getzlaf, and kesler lack skill?

Your argument isn't consistent. Just answer the question...do Perry and getzlaf all of a sudden suck, or is the system not working anymore?

Try to ignore the hole at LW for the sake of this argument

KickHisAssZegrass

Sponsor
Nov 18, 2005
Portland, OR
if this 1-5-1 stretch happened in the middle of the season the frustrations would be different. The fact that it is how we've started the year, it seems a ton worse then it actually is. That isn't to say I'm not baffled with how this team has started. It's painful to watch.

I'm naturally optimistic so I tend to hold on hope longer with all things more then most. So I could just be crazy blind and unwilling to admit this team is trash lol.

I think the scary thing is our 3 best forwards are all south of 30 so it makes you wonder if they've lost a step. Also doesnt help knowing they are signed for a lot of money the next 7 years...

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Perry hasn't played awful this year. Yes, the goals haven't come in these first six games but he's put himself in situations to score, sometimes on really dumb lines, they just haven't gone in yet.

He's had 6 shots in 5 games. That's unacceptable for a 1st line forward. The ONLY forward on the team with fewer shots over 5 games is Cogliano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad