GDT: Ducks @ Nashville - 5PM PT - 8PM ET - 2AM CET - 6:45AM NPT

Status
Not open for further replies.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Wow fans showing they really are trashville. Throwing stuff at our players is always classy.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Sixty minutes of shots from perimeter.

And there goes Bro Hymn.

Rakell feels like the only forward who is playing with speed and skill. It's ridiculous.

Edit: anyway, gotta go. I wonder how long Murray waits before he does something drastic.

gratefulyours

Great 8 = T. Selanne
Nov 9, 2010
Oakland
well refs and that anderson **** up did a lot to help that loss.

i thought we had a good 3rd. we had our chances throughout the game. we actually looked like a nhl team which was nice.

navyduck

Sep 26, 2011
Still say fire Boudreau. I just don't understand how a pp can be so ****ing bad 5 years in a god damn row

DucksAreCool

Feb 24, 2015
Andersen didn't play great and Rinne played amazing. The refs were also bad today.

We outplayed a good Nashville team on the road on a back to back, didn't get the win but there's something to take away from this.

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
This post game show is ridiculous and always the same old ****. They didn't get any points tonight but the effort is there and they are in the verge of turning it around. This team is too good to not be winning games and player interviews saying they don't wanna get frustrated and how they feel they are gonna turn it around.

2faded

Jul 3, 2009
Torrance, CA
Don't think firing BB will do anything. Although, playing Bieksa as many minutes as he does should probably get him fired. Still think he's doing it as a **** you to Murray. It's the only thing that makes sense.

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
Don't think firing BB will do anything. Although, playing Bieksa as many minutes as he does should probably get him fired. Still think he's doing it as a **** you to Murray. It's the only thing that makes sense.

I'm just playing the top pairing dman the mins you said he could play :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad