Pre-Game Talk: Ducks @ Leafs - Tuesday Dec 16 @ 7:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Really tough game here, a win here would be HUGE and tie us for first in points in our division. Ducks have won 7 in a row and Leafs have won 5 in a row

GO LEAFS GO :yo:

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
We're bound to have a stinker so I don't expect much of this 3rd game in 4 days.

If we can compete and not look completely bad I'll be satisfied, win or lose.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
We're bound to have a stinker so I don't expect much of this 3rd game in 4 days.

If we can compete and not look completely bad I'll be satisfied, win or lose.

We play real well against Anaheim. They dont clog up the neutral zone with obstruction like many of the "good" teams and rely on skill to win and that gives both teams a chance.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Will this be a let down game? :dunno: I hope not!

Our Leafs have to keep up the strong play!

I hope we can go to 6 wins in a row!

Let's do this!

You too Gardiner, get your damned head in the game, bud!

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Detroit,L.A and now the Ducks. That's about as tough a 4 game group of competition you can get. They have a huge young goalie that has been winning with great numbers lately.

Keep rolling the lines and out working teams and we stand as good a chance of winning as they do.

Swayze*

Ducks are a superior team so no shame in losing if that's the case

Cams

May 27, 2008
Windsor, ON
It would be nice to start off a stretch of road games with a home win Tuesday. Have to get back on the right side of the shot clock though.

Tyler Biggs*

Yes, Montreal , those footsteps you hear are indeed the Leafs coming up fast. Only a one point separation now with a game in hand.

Polak and Komi set to return. Leading the league in scoring. Phaneuf top ten in plus minus, scoring from 4 lines. This Leaf team is sick. GLG.

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Yes, Montreal , those footsteps you hear are indeed the Leafs coming up fast. Only a one point separation now with a game in hand.

Polak and Komi set to return. Leading the league in scoring. Phaneuf top ten in plus minus, scoring from 4 lines. This Leaf team is sick. GLG.

Don't forget Bernier posting another 920 save percentage season. Slowly joining the elite goalies of the game

leafstilldeath*

Nonis is a big ****ing hypocrite

Hope_Smoke @Hope_Smoke · 8h 8 hours ago
Nonis [RE top line's defensive game] "have to work your way out of it. They're highly skilled players. Never going to be shutdown players"

So skilled players get off easily eh.

What about Kadri and Gardiner?

**** YOU Nonis. Go **** yourself

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
This should be an interesting one for certainly. Carlyle open minded will want to squat his old squad. Let's see if he can open the can.

We have the players and the talent, but not kommy komarov. Still, we might win. If we win, I will eat an egg. That might birth a chicken head.

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012

Nonis [RE top line's defensive game] "have to work your way out of it. They're highly skilled players. Never going to be shutdown players"

How is he being a hypocrite? I mean unless I missed something earlier, which I very well could have lol. All Nonis said was the first line are 3 skilled guys which is true, also they will never be shutdown players either, which is also very true too.... how is he wrong? Wjaty do Kadri and Gardiner have to do with this?

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Can we please not get the mumps from them, since Anaheim has been one of those teams most affected? That's all I ask.

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land

That's not what he meant by it if you listened to actual interview on Leafs lunch.

Besides Gardiner should be criticised based on his performance in the last month, As Kadri been in the past as well. Now Kadri is arguably are best 200ft player; And Gardiner needs to follow suit cause Percy is waiting in the wings if he doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad