GDT: Ducks @ Leafs 4:30PM Pacific

Papaspud

Vatman
Dec 19, 2008
To the rescue
BetfI13CMAAhN1E.jpg

Now all those immature comments on the Main Board make sense.

Amp30

Jan 27, 2014
That's the Toronto way, get up by two goals sit back and don't take risks but capitalize on any opportunities. It's the most frustrating thing to watch as it looks like the Leafs get dominated as soon as they grab a sizeable lead, but its part of Carlyles weird system.
Leafs were getting dominated before they got a lead so don't try to sugarcoat it as if they were just trying to protect a lead lol. They did capitalize on all their chances unlike the Ducks, so I'll give them that.

Amp30

Jan 27, 2014
Now all those immature comments on the Main Board make sense.
I don't think I've heard a more obnoxious group of fans than Leafs fans. Getzlaf is now a diver for losing his balance, and the Ducks are crybabies for complaining about unfavorable calls (like what most teams do) and getting a bull**** unsportsmanlike penalty that resulted in a goal. Reminds me of Canucks fans, which obviously shows the pattern that these Canadian fans are the most annoying.

It just makes it that much more special though when the Leafs crash and burn either before the playoffs or during. No criticism for their team at all, just hyped up for another major disappointment.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Getzlaf's applause was hilarious. That wasn't crybaby at all. Disrespectful? Sure. Mocking? Absolutely. But it isn't whiny. It was bad ass, and probably as close to giving the official the middle finger without actually giving it.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
What's funny is their captain is a huge diver. He fell like he had been shot when he got tapped by Getzy. He should have been called for diving if anyone. RC must be in heaven to have a team that is the darlings of the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad