Morgan Rielly-Stephane Robidas
Jake Gardiner-Korbinian Holzer

Bernier

Last edited:

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Will post lineups when they're available.

Andersen vs Bernier in net.

is it definitely Andersen? That's what I would think as well, but I remember someone from our media (Stephens maybe?) speculating that Bryz would probably get the Toronto game.

edit: It's Andersen first off, so you're correct.

Last edited:

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
is it definitely Andersen? That's what I would think as well, but I remember someone from our media (Stephens maybe?) speculating that Bryz would probably get the Toronto game.

I got a bad feeling about this game, We never play well against toronto, please no more kessel hattys, and we need to pick up on the PK!!

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Can Andersen tell Bernier who Nelson Mandela is?

I wonder if he was one of the athletes Andersen watched growing up as well...

Stephens confirmed it. 19th straight start.

DaDucks*

Get that 4th line out there against the Gardiner paring so they can EAT!!!!

I'd like to see getz double shifted on that line once in a while

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
19 straight starts, Freddy has been a horse for us

Absolutely. He has to get a night off really soon. I'm actually quite shocked that Bryz did not get the start tonight, now that they actually called him up.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Can Andersen tell Bernier who Nelson Mandela is?
Borrowed from the photoshop thread:

8lcz0ls.jpg

Godzlaf

Sep 24, 2014
Borrowed from the photoshop thread:

8lcz0ls.jpg

I keep seeing headlines regarding him saying something dumb about Mandela but I never read the articles nor did I read the HF threads on it. Seeing this picture makes me REALLY want to understand now... it's hilarious. Can someone brief the lazy man on the story behind this please?

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
I wanna see kesler hound the crap out of Kessel, our second line has to come up huge and our pk needs to step up to win this.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I keep seeing headlines regarding him saying something dumb about Mandela but I never read the articles nor did I read the HF threads on it. Seeing this picture makes me REALLY want to understand now... it's hilarious. Can someone brief the lazy man on the story behind this please?

Bernier was at a Nelson Mandela charity event and was asked what he thought of Nelson Mandela. He basically said he was a tremendous athlete and was a guy that he watched growing up.

Edit: http://globalnews.ca/news/1715103/bernier-embarrassed-after-saying-nelson-mandela-was-athlete/

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010

Basically he is Bernier's favourite athlete growing up.

Yup

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Leafs are nowhere near as good as their recent record. Their first line has played like crap and their blueline should be easy to take advantage of. I'm thinking we take this one.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Absolutely. He has to get a night off really soon. I'm actually quite shocked that Bryz did not get the start tonight, now that they actually called him up.

BB had said he was looking to start Bryz on one of the back to backs coming up.

Hoping for a good game. Really hate these east coast start times. Watch out Toronto Duckie & DVM are in town.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
For some reason, I think we have a pretty bad record against the Leafs over the recent years. (I often remember these things very wrong, though.) Hopefully this one's going to be good.

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
Kadri generally plays with Santa and Winnick (and Holland on 3rd line subsequently) but otherwise the lines look accurate. This is a big test for the Leafs who are playing improved hockey but I somewhat agree with a previous post that their record flatters them (more borderline playoff team rather than division lead consideration imo). The depth up front has been a nice change from the Kessel/JVR/Bozak dominated offence. Enjoy the game gents.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Leaf fan here. Just switch Kadri onto 2C and Holland onto 3C and you have our lines accurately nailed down.

Anyways, here's to a good game, guys. Oh, and please, no injuries for either side... or mumps. Especially mumps :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad