GDT: Ducks @ Habs 4:30 Pacific Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
I'm kind of surprised there isn't even a hearing. I mean I agree that it doesn't deserve a suspension, but I figure it would at least get looked at for appearance's sake (and like I said before I expected a short suspension).

The old saying used to be "you can indict a ham sandwich." Not to get all political, but between this and other news things that doesn't seem so true anymore.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
I'm kind of surprised there isn't even a hearing. I mean I agree that it doesn't deserve a suspension, but I figure it would at least get looked at for appearance's sake (and like I said before I expected a short suspension).

The old saying used to be "you can indict a ham sandwich." Not to get all political, but between this and other news things that doesn't seem so true anymore.

It's still 100% true. It's a matter of the will of the party seeking indictment.

Lord Flashheart

Squadron Commander
Jul 21, 2011
Leipzig/Zg
I downloaded that video that's in the article above.

Video runs at 59.94 frames per second. I counted around 24 frames after Pacioretty releases the puck before Stoner makes contact. 24/59.94=0.4004, that would make hit well within 0.6 s league guideline for what is considered late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad