Not open for further replies.

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
The Dirty Ducks! We should trademark that :laugh:

Dirty_Duck_Logo.jpg

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
That's great to hear. I figured, much like snark, that an injured player in that market would be a guaranteed suspension.

Same here. Visually, that hit is everything the league hates. It's the sort of vulnerable position they want guys to recognize and hold back on. But I can't see a single rule that Stoner violated to justify a suspension, it didn't even warrant a penalty.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Yeah. I've got nothing.

Kind of excited about how this team will look when healthy, though.

Ando

Keyboard Warrior
Oct 18, 2014
Central Coast, CA
Same here. Visually, that hit is everything the league hates. It's the sort of vulnerable position they want guys to recognize and hold back on. But I can't see a single rule that Stoner violated to justify a suspension, it didn't even warrant a penalty.

It's Pacioretty though, he is a star, and people will want blood. Sad because I sorta like the dude, but the fans are just looking for a crucifixion right now.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
It's Pacioretty though, he is a star, and people will want blood. Sad because I sorta like the dude, but the fans are just looking for a crucifixion right now.
I'm sure their fans are calling 911 as we speak to report Stoner's crime.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
from BB "We were down to four defensemen at one point in the third period"

is hampus injured?

Ando

Keyboard Warrior
Oct 18, 2014
Central Coast, CA
Didactic is a Canucks fans so you know he will say we have no chance at winning a cup, because you know, they are the experts.

The other troll is a Kings fan, yea that pretty much sums it up.

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
Didactic is a Canucks fans so you know he will say we have no chance at winning a cup, because you know, they are the experts.

The other troll is a Kings fan, yea that pretty much sums it up.

Didactic keeps using the word "facts" so I tried to counter him with a Princess Bride reference. Mods took that down in less than a second. :laugh: I suppose that's fair. I wasn't adding anything to the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad