GDT: Ducks @ Habs 4:30 Pacific Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
One of you tweeter freaks needs to hound Stephens. Go...get on it...now! :nod:

He's useless, I stopped following him a while ago. Pugmire isn't on the trip with us, the Queen lover Helene is and no way I'm asking her.

Awww Rev.

ben lovejoy ‏@RevLovejoy6 3m3 minutes ago
Spectacular celebration for a special man. Well done @CanadiensMTL . Congratulations Saku, we are all lucky to have shared the ice with you.

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
Didactic keeps using the word "facts" so I tried to counter him with a Princess Bride reference. Mods took that down in less than a second. :laugh: I suppose that's fair. I wasn't adding anything to the conversation.

This game is making the mods work hard 2night

TheGoodShepard

Mar 29, 2014
So are we the most polarizing team?

If we lose in regulation, fans from opposing teams show up to brag.

If we win, we get a main board thread of hate from opposing fans.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Good game, watched the Habs feed tonight. Their commentators were gushing about the Ducks. Really were impressed

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
Any word on if Stoner got out of Montreal without the police paying him a visit for his hit on Pacioretty?

Even though LeBrun said the didn't think there would be any supplemental disciplinary action for Stoner, it still could happen, no? If both he and Lindholm are out, that sucks. I guess the only good thing is that Christmas is coming up and there will a little extra time off for the Ducks.

DarthYenik

Sep 15, 2011
California
Man. Remember last year at this time. That week leading up to Christmas was amazing for the Ducks. And after it, it was even better.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Even though LeBrun said the didn't think there would be any supplemental disciplinary action for Stoner, it still could happen, no? If both he and Lindholm are out, that sucks. I guess the only good thing is that Christmas is coming up and there will a little extra time off for the Ducks.

Did anybody catch whether Hazy or Johnny had another defenseman for the Ducks on their Christmas list during the game?

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Asked Dan Wood about Magnus. He didn't notice anything, but isn't certain. Ducks just got to their hotel in Ottawa.

Edit: Magnus is hurt :(

Eric Stephens ‏@icemancometh 27m27 minutes ago
Told that Hampus Lindholm was hurt, which is why he didn't play final 10 minutes. No update until morning on extent. Could be minor.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Was it me, or did anyone else's room get real dusty in that pre-game celebration of Saku?

Papaspud

Vatman
Dec 19, 2008
To the rescue
Did anybody catch whether Hazy or Johnny had another defenseman for the Ducks on their Christmas list during the game?

They were babbling about some picnic they attended last summer, and how certain ants would stake out the fruit vs the cold cuts....etc, etc, etc. Diarrhea of the mouth, and they seem to not notice the **** that really matters. Useless

andyolly

Jun 4, 2014
SoCal
After reading all of your posts I had to check out that Ducks thread in the main NHL boards. It was painful to read...

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
They were babbling about some picnic they attended last summer, and how certain ants would stake out the fruit vs the cold cuts....etc, etc, etc. Diarrhea of the mouth, and they seem to not notice the **** that really matters. Useless

Yeah, that sounds about right. They are an embarrassment to us when other teams' fans hear them and think our fans are on the same level as our announcers.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I know Hampus was hurt which explains why he didn't play late in the third but BB really needs to sort his **** and get the kid some more ice time, he wasn't out there nearly enough before his injury. BB's ice time management is something that really bugs me. The guy is by far our best defenseman this year but when Beauchemin isn't in the lineup he gets the worst partners and least minutes.

The Ducks are really improving their possession play this season. Notable improvements from Vatanen, Beleskey, Silfverberg, and even Jackman in that area so far this season. Really good to see

Also: Hampus!

Have you got a source for that? Every site I look at ranks us roughly in the middle of the pack, roughly the same as last year.

well BM just wants us to make the PO's right. gotta try and keep everyone fresh throughout the season

To an extent - we don't want them playing Ryan Suter type minutes but good players thrive playing more. It keeps you more involved and in the flow of the game.

gratefulyours

Great 8 = T. Selanne
Nov 9, 2010
Oakland
I know Hampus was hurt which explains why he didn't play late in the third but BB really needs to sort his **** and get the kid some more ice time, he wasn't out there nearly enough before his injury. BB's ice time management is something that really bugs me. The guy is by far our best defenseman this year but when Beauchemin isn't in the lineup he gets the worst partners and least minutes.

Have you got a source for that? Every site I look at ranks us roughly in the middle of the pack, roughly the same as last year.

To an extent - we don't want them playing Ryan Suter type minutes but good players thrive playing more. It keeps you more involved and in the flow of the game.

they didn't say he was hurt in this game. he may have playing through something and couldn't anymore. would explain his lowered minutes.

we need to find whoever made the voodoo doll for our team and destroy it.

190Octane

Jun 28, 2002
Fullerton, CA
if you all want a treat, I suggest reading the Habs PGT..

the spark notes are refs are bad, subban is an angel, and Ducks are terrible and dirty.

I looked at the post game thread and with all the *****ing about the refs, there wasn't even one mention of Subban's trip of Vatanen before they scored their only goal.

Shocking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad