GDT: Ducks goes to Hollywood | 7:30 PM Cali; 5:30 AM Latvia/Finland time

Status
Not open for further replies.

jepjepjoo

Dec 31, 2002
Am I the only one frustrated that BB didn't use Selanne with the goalie pulled? Ryan-Getzlaf-Perry-Beleskey wtf? Then a line change and Cogliano comes out?

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
Am I the only one frustrated that BB didn't use Selanne with the goalie pulled? Ryan-Getzlaf-Perry-Beleskey wtf? Then a line change and Cogliano comes out?

I don't like how he took him off the top PP unit. It really is sad that our 2nd unit is much better than our second unit. Everytime the puck is not with Getzlaf, or Perry, the PK just attacks Bonino, Souray or Beauch because they don't have the puck skills to make enough plays.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Surprised how soft the Ducks were. Kings were hitting them all over the ice. Even players that never get hit like Cogliano were getting hit last night.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai

Teemu looked out of gas to me, and later in the game he wasn't handling the Kings' neutral zone game well. Both Beleskey and Cogliano had been more effective. It was a reasonable call IMO.

To the thread generally, I think some people are confusing the last 12 minutes with the whole game. The Kings got an epic energy rush after that successful pk/goal and then their forecheck kicked in. Before that, they were the ones getting hit.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Teemu looked out of gas to me, and later in the game he wasn't handling the Kings' neutral zone game well. Both Beleskey and Cogliano had been more effective. It was a reasonable call IMO.

To the thread generally, I think some people are confusing the last 12 minutes with the whole game. The Kings got an epic energy rush after that successful pk/goal and then their forecheck kicked in. Before that, they were the ones getting hit.
Yep, I think last night is one of the rare instances where saying 'we didn't get the bounces, and they did' wasn't a cop out. The Brown goal was particularly absurd.

Lord Flashheart

Squadron Commander
Jul 21, 2011
Leipzig/Zg

Bingo.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I do think its funny how the PP is actually converting regularly the last few games but people are complaining because they haven't loaded up one line. Who cares who scores as long as the PP is producing? Both units had multiple chances the last few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad