GDT: ducks at blues 10.29 5pm GIF edition

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
Calls people out, whines when getting called out.

By the way, if we play .600 the rest of the season, starting next game, we'll still only have 90 points.

I'm not whining I'm curious as to why my positivity bothers you, and j said people were being harsh earlier. Was I wrong? A lot was warranted I felt some wasn't. Why do you have the agenda to make me join the big ducks suck and seasons over wagon?

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
sucks that we are still in october and this team is DONE already, and the "bright" future looks to now be handcuffed with overpaid players, but i guess its all good because i can just watch this team and not care for the next 6 months...can not believe how this team has imploded, and how the "leaders" on this team could be so damn close to a cup and simple have no motivation and could careless about this season....guess we know why they cant win game 7's.....SAC-LESS
We're not quite done yet, but we're on life support. This season is about 3 more losses from being stillborn.

Amp30

Jan 27, 2014
Ducks are going to pull a Kings where they start eventually playing well enough to just barely miss the playoffs but push themselves out to a slim chance at winning the draft lottery.

I hope it's either they make the playoffs or they end up dead last in the standings, that way we actually have something to be excited about.

alcolol

Aug 12, 2014
Dallas
Ducks are going to pull a Kings where they start eventually playing well enough to just barely miss the playoffs but push themselves out to a slim chance at winning the draft lottery.

I hope it's either they make the playoffs or they end up dead last in the standings, that way we actually have something to be excited about.

Sounds about right.

Jul 1, 2012
I think this game was pretty similar to the Minnesota game. Only differce was that the players were actually trying. It's time for BB to go. The team just can't seem to make his system work.

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
Sigh. Good night, everyone.

tumblr_inline_nurda68cL31rzgpge_500.gif

Oct 18, 2011
I think this game was pretty similar to the Minnesota game. Only differce was that the players were actually trying. It's time for BB to go. The team just can't seem to make his system work.
anaheim doesn't have the skill to run boudreau's system....that requires offensive talent, it may be indeed time to go the keenan/archaic coach route who can coach a roster that doesn't have offensive talent

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I am not listening to a home broadcast for the rest of the season unless they are playing the 4-5 announcers that are worst, Hayward can go **** himself with delusion

Announcer are paid by the team. Repeatedly saying "the team sucks" doesn't attract viewers or fans. This isn't behavior limited to Anaheim. Listen critically to other teams crews and you'll see this.

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
We're not quite done yet, but we're on life support. This season is about 3 more losses from being stillborn.
i agree that technically we arnt done yet, but i just dont see a very well put together team even if everyone is firing on all cylinders and we are getting all the bounces...we dont have anyone outside of perry and maybe silf who know how to put the puck away, and any grit this team had to wear down other teams is looooong gone...we just arnt that good of a team IMO.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
i agree that technically we arnt done yet, but i just dont see a very well put together team even if everyone is firing on all cylinders and we are getting all the bounces...we dont have anyone outside of perry and maybe silf who know how to put the puck away, and any grit this team had to wear down other teams is looooong gone...we just arnt that good of a team IMO.
I thought this team was a 50-win team if it followed the system, I still think that they could have been (not anymore obviously).

This collapse is shocking. It's not just roster construction or coaching, and it's more than just a slump. So what is it? Beats the hell out of me. This is one of the worst starts any team has ever had. And they're supposed to be good. I'm not 100% on board the fire BB train because, even though I don't like him, this is bigger than him, so much so that I'm not sure firing him will fix it.

Jul 1, 2012
anaheim doesn't have the skill to run boudreau's system....that requires offensive talent, it may be indeed time to go the keenan/archaic coach route who can coach a roster that doesn't have offensive talent
I'll sadly have to agree. The team is full of players like Cogliano and Maroon who are great in the right role but not really top line players. It would be nive to have someone like Gaudreau or Kucherov here but getting players like that isn't easy

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
It has to be a team personality thing, right?

Is there a chance the hawks series destroyed them?

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Is that even possible with our salary structure?

The only way we do that is by breaking up our young d core I guess.
That seems the most likely. Vatanen, a plus, along with a salary dump is what I'd put my money on. When the season goes past the vanishing point, you have to think the list of who they look at as movable is going to grow a lot. The problem with our season going south right now is that there are rarely any good trading options available. Maybe he can miracle up a decent winger, like he did with Perreault, but I seriously doubt it.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
That seems the most likely. Vatanen, a plus, along with a salary dump is what I'd put my money on. When the season goes past the vanishing point, you have to think the list of who they look at as movable is going to grow a lot. The problem with our season going south right now is that there are rarely any good trading options available. Maybe he can miracle up a decent winger, like he did with Perreault, but I seriously doubt it.

There certainly arent a whole lot of options that don't get into nuke territory.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad