Post-Game Talk: Ducks 2 Oilers 1 in OT

Suxnet

Jan 4, 2012
Hall and McDavid were easily the two worst forwards last night. I don't really agree with running Hall out of town just yet, but these games wont be forgotten by management, and his name is creeping up higher and higher on the list of players that need to go in the off-season.

Originally Posted By*

You looked at that play 5 times and didn't notice that it was actually Connor McDavid who sprung Simon Depres coming out of the penalty box in the third?

Then the random poster:

"oh yeah I saw that too! :dunce:"

Get those pitchforks sharpened folks. Schultz has his bags packed and both feet out the door already. Need someone new to step up to the firing line. Whether or not the player actually did something wrong or not be damned. We'll just pretend he did amiright?

What the hell are you actually talking about? Hall set the puck right to the ducks forward after our powerplay expired, it's on my pvr i'll even show you when I get off work - don't ******** to make your claim look correct.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Then you must have selective vision, because me and replacement are saying it did happen. Rewatch it before you call us liers.
Please don't put things in my mouth.

I said and i quote "I don't think Hall was on the ice."

Key word was "think". Take off your panties and untwist them, bro.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
What the hell are you actually talking about? Hall set the puck right to the ducks forward after our powerplay expired, it's on my pvr i'll even show you when I get off work - don't ******** to make your claim look correct.

Thank you, that kind of post is uncalled for here. Not sure why that poster felt the need to infer others are stupid while entirely mistaking the play that was actually being talked about.

I'd like to think this board can be a more welcoming place than that to newer (or any) posters but I guess not.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Thank you, that kind of post is uncalled for here. Not sure why that poster felt the need to infer others are stupid while entirely mistaking the play that was actually being talked about.

I'd like to think this board can be a more welcoming place than that to newer (or any) posters but I guess not.
I can agree with this. However some newer posters also don't read people's posts well and start freaking out as well.

This place is bad for new and old posters.

Rawg

Its Rog
Jun 20, 2010
Edmonton
Just random post but theres a play last night where Hall, on a PP, passes the puck out of offensive zone back out of the zone right to the Ducks player exiting the penalty box. I looked at that play 5 times trying to figure out what Hall was thinking there and who he was passing to.

There was also a pass to Kassian that missed him by 10 feet.

What on Earth is up with Taylor Hall lately? Its like he's trying to look bad. Is he done wanting to be here? Just speculation but last 2 mths he's been ordinary-bad.

Not a strong game for Drai either.

The first play you're talking about I think the point man went to change because it was going to be 5 on 5(that or he decided to dissapear for no reason) Hall didn't realize that and passed it back to the point like normal

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Hall and McDavid were easily the two worst forwards last night. I don't really agree with running Hall out of town just yet, but these games wont be forgotten by management, and his name is creeping up higher and higher on the list of players that need to go in the off-season.

meh, I thought Draisaitl was worse then either of the 2.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad