GDT: Duckies in Oil 6PM Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
They know they are good again. That's a good and bad thing.

Awesome road trip, really can't complain about the results.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
What a forgettable game. Way to get the 2 pts on a tough b2b, another ugly one but they did do a decent job of slowing the end to end game of the Oilers.

Crushing this roadie.

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
What kind of bush league building is this - the players have to walk 5 miles to get to the locker room.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Couple of thoughts on the game:

Silfverberg was best player on ice.

Hampus was best defenseman but I thought all of our D aside from Bieksa were good.

Andersen was inconsistent.

I still don't think it's wise to keep that Rakell-Perry line together. I just think good teams will eat them alive defensively on the road.

We looked tired. Fortunately the Oilers are terrible. That team is literally McDavid and Hall and that's it.

TheStuntman

Oct 27, 2015
The Ducks have an excuse to play poorly, don't know what the Oilers' excuse is. Great road trip so far, another winnable game on Thursday vs the Nucks, GO GET IT!

Tecumseh

Scorched Earth
Oct 20, 2012
Southbridge, MA
The Ducks have an excuse to play poorly, don't know what the Oilers' excuse is. Great road trip so far, another winnable game on Thursday vs the Nucks, GO GET IT!

They're the Oilers. They don't need an excuse. Playing poor is as often a sight for them as the rats in the bathrooms of Rexall Place.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Couple of thoughts on the game:

Silfverberg was best player on ice.

Hampus was best defenseman but I thought all of our D aside from Bieksa were good.

Andersen was inconsistent.

I still don't think it's wise to keep that Rakell-Perry line together. I just think good teams will eat them alive defensively on the road.

We looked tired. Fortunately the Oilers are terrible. That team is literally McDavid and Hall and that's it.

Forgot two things:

We didn't play well and hopefully team recognizes that.

Ritchie should be in the AHL. He's just not ready.

evomacky

we heff no effor
Jan 7, 2014
Anaheim, CA
im just glad the boys got the 2 points. gotta admit at certain points when the loloilers kept tying the game it got me worried. The Ducks usually downplay weaker teams like what happened in Columbus and could easily have gotten shafted tonight.

freddie was inconsistent again, but the last one that hopped over his head is nothing he couldve stopped.

caliamad

Mar 14, 2003
Visit site
I don't think we need to split up rakell and perry just find a good defensive player ideally a 2 way center to play with them.

Right now I'd prefer to put maroon when we can control match ups at home or Thompson/horcroff on the road.

Definitely it's nice to see the kesler line get going.

I think ritchie should be on the 4th line and keep maroon and santorelli on the top 3. I'm guessing ritchie can't learn much more at all level and he just need time to adjust to nhl speed. 10 min a game should be possible on the 4th line. He hits at least.

Nurmagomedov

Apr 13, 2015
Bieksa offseason buyout would be 1.5 for 4 years. Meaningless cap hit, just gotta get the ok for the cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad