GDT: Duck Trek Mission 9: The Weeping of the Shrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Got kind of buried as the OT goal came right after, but I loved that pass by Andersen to Beleskey for the breakaway, it is the one thing I see our goaltender do that none others really can.

I agree, that was a majestic play by Fredo.

Bells actually kind of did a nice deke too but Ramo was just standing on his head.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Maybe this is better for another topic, but do you guys think Bruce is safe for another year with making it to the Conference Finals?

Personally, I think if he he goes deep in this series (6-7 games) or make it to the Finals, he should be back... but if we lose in 4 or 5 games this round... I'm still not entirely sure???

There`s no algorythm that should be put right now (losing this does that but losing this does that or winning this does that). We have to see how he does in that series regardless the result. There was still some things he did that annoyed me and a lot of others in the Calgary series. In my mind it should be that only Cup secures Bruce`s spot and any other result has to be looked at.

Right now i have no idea, have to wait and see.

jax00

DangleSnipe&Celly
Mar 3, 2007
Anaslime
Maybe this is better for another topic, but do you guys think Bruce is safe for another year with making it to the Conference Finals?

Personally, I think if he he goes deep in this series (6-7 games) or make it to the Finals, he should be back... but if we lose in 4 or 5 games this round... I'm still not entirely sure???

No chance he gets fired unless they get swept in humiliating fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad