GDT: Duck Trek Mission 7: The Demon Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tecumseh

Scorched Earth
Oct 20, 2012
Southbridge, MA
Game 3s have not been good for the Ducks this playoffs. A lot of things went wrong tonight and we were sloppy. Game 3 in Winnipeg was pretty damn sloppy too. A decent team probably would have beat us that night.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Apparently that was Anaheim's first Game 3 loss in a series where they won the first 2 games of the series. Were 9-0 in Game 3's in a 2-0 series previously.

(if stat by NBC earlier was accurate)

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Apparently that was Anaheim's first Game 3 loss in a series where they won the first 2 games of the series. Were 9-0 in Game 3's in a 2-0 series previously.

(if stat by NBC earlier was accurate)

Nope. Game three against the sens in the finals.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
At least there won't be anymore buddy buddy crap with their fans. So lame.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
I don't even wanna go look at that main board thread, don't want to get the ol blood pressure up before bed. I just want to know how CI made out :laugh: That was a bad game but I have complete faith that they can rebound, we have a fantastic leadership core and I'm sure that after a couple lineup tweaks they will come out flying next game. Hilarious how this board just becomes a support group for venting :laugh:

Amp30

Jan 27, 2014
Calgary miraculously win a game and their fans are acting like they just took the series lead. I'd be surprised if they won another tbh. Hope this is a wake up call for the Ducks, I expect them to come out fired up and make it look like game 1.

Notice all the new faces in the main board thread. Logged in straight outta CalgaryPuck!
Noticed some Jets fans too trying to get some licks in finally vent out their frustration of getting swept by us :laugh:

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
well boys and girls....im not happy about this but im somewhat glad...we really needed to lose a game to face some sort of adversity...hopefully they learn more from this loss then they ever could from a win...really think wiz and sekac HAVE to draw back in

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
I think Sekac and maybe Flash will draw in but I don't see Wiz coming in. He's not taking Despres or Vatanen's spot and Stoner had one bad game, if he's benched his confidence will be destroyed. The boys just need to shake it off, start fresh on Friday.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Notice all the new faces in the main board thread. Logged in straight outta CalgaryPuck!

Pardon my cynicism but I believe many new posters are sock puppets created to avoid being infracted for what they are going to say. Just like the jackass who popped in here tonight with his first HF post.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
well boys and girls....im not happy about this but im somewhat glad...we really needed to lose a game to face some sort of adversity...hopefully they learn more from this loss then they ever could from a win...really think wiz and sekac HAVE to draw back in
Why does Wiz have to draw back in?

He's not good enough at this point to justify breaking up the top 4 and Wiz-Vatanen/Stoner has been a disaster when tried so far.

Ando

Keyboard Warrior
Oct 18, 2014
Central Coast, CA
Pardon my cynicism but I believe many new posters are sock puppets created to avoid being infracted for what they are going to say. Just like the jackass who popped in here tonight with his first HF post.

Partially true but alot of those Lego Avatar members I hadn't seen for awhile even in their own thread and all of a sudden it's like they have a 100 members posting concurrently. I wasn't saying anything when we blew them away in the first 2 games but now I hope we blow them out of the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad