GDT: Duck Trek Mission 7: The Demon Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB

*for ambieance, I reccomend listeing to this during this gdt*

Captain Getzlaf's personal log: "We've been contacted by Star Fleet Fleet Admiral Murray and been tasked to investigate the fourth planet in the Capcom system. It is a rare and highly lethal "Demon Class" planet. We are sent to investigate because rumors abound of a mad scientist, a Dr. Hartley, who has supposedly set up a base on this nitemare of a planet and is constructing a group of fire robots with which to wreak havoc on the sector. I am not one for chasing ghosts, but I will follow orders and we shall investigate Capcom - 4 and see if anything is down there in that hell hole. And if there is, we shall deal with it as necessary."

Tuesday, May 5th, Game 3 of the Pacific Finals goes down in Calgary, AB, as your Anaheim Ducks (aided by all 6'6" and 262lbs. of me) invade the Saddle Dome.

The Ducks:

The Flames:

Well, that's that isn't it. All that's left to say is "Go Ducks" and "Steel yourself Saddle Dome... I come...."

Last edited:

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Yourt GDT`s are not only great but early, which is great for Europeans too! :laugh: :handclap:

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I lived in Sweden for a year after undergrad, I learned the hard way haha :laugh:

I`m even one more hour ahead. But that turns as a good thing to watch the Ducks play in Pacific time zone as i have to wake up earlier to catch a game before work rather than wake up in the middle of the night and then go back to sleep after a game. :laugh:

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I`m even one more hour ahead. But that turns as a good thing to watch the Ducks play in Pacific time zone as i have to wake up earlier to catch a game before work rather than wake up in the middle of the night and then go back to sleep after a game. :laugh:

My phone can't make the proper accents, so I hope I spell this right, it's been a while since I was in Riga.

Uz verselibu! Prieka!!

:D

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
My phone can't make the proper accents, so I hope I spell this right, it's been a while since I was in Riga.

Uz verselibu! Prieka!!

:D

:laugh::handclap:
It`s ''veselibu'' though but i`m impressed nonetheless.

I took the sea cruise to Stockholm from Riga too. It was in highschool and i barely remember anything from that trip :laugh:

Nice that you remember. I like it here!

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
:laugh:

Nice GDT as always, Despres cracked me up.

Hoping they can split the two road games. A start like in Game 2 but burying the chances would be sweet.

Go Ducks!

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
With Thompson back in the lineup i guess the only unfavorable matchups the Ducks possibly can have is with Rakell line and even he is solid (although average in the FO department) and have Cogs as his winger.

Flick of the Switch

Apr 26, 2015
Awesome, awesome, awesome. :bow:
Megaman, music, Despres idea.
I don't think using CI is fair, we'll be 16/0 if the man can keep this up. But who cares, that'll be one for the books.

Tonight's game will be the backbreaker, 2-2 into OT and the White Walker scores after 4 minutes of OT.

190Octane

Jun 28, 2002
Fullerton, CA
I thought Calgary would win at least one this series but if they lose game 3 in the same fashion as 1 and 2, even they will have to be thinking they can't win even one.

vavera4ka

Quack! Quack!
Dec 27, 2014
twitter.com
:laugh: at Flames lineup

must win game of the series #3:
get this one and the young Flames crumble, you are just left to pick up pieces in game 4; give them some hope and who knows what they can do high on all that emotion and energy.

Keep the foot on their throats! (we so need a photoshop of a duck foot on someone's throat :laugh:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad