Friedman: Duchene Mega-Thread Pt. 1 - Ottawa fielding offers, NSH & CBJ interested; Duchene sitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
I'd like to see Kuraly instead of Senyshyn
I think that's fair, value wise. The B's might consider him an important part of the team though. A guy in the Bruins system who is very similar is Anton Blidh. Tremendous energy, physical and really would have been in the NHL if not for Kuraly.

A pick in place of Senyshyn/Kuraly would work for me too.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
It always sounded like he was the more likely of the 2(Stone) to hang in there.
Despite it sucking for the fans short term it may be a blessing in disguise to go full rebuild from the ground up.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
More BS to try and drive prices up. If im a GM dealing with Dorion i tell him to call me when hes ready to be serious instead of playing these games .

Cuz that's what they are.. Just games.

Erik Karlsson all over again.

Sens? U gonna get f*** all for stone and duch.. There are other options out there.. If im a GM right now.. Jets Preds etc.. I move on and talk to someone else cuz im tired of the games and the leaks

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
"re-engage with Stone in contract talks" ~ same PR bs they pulled with "giving Karlsson a serious offer"

Melnyk wants to fool the fans again before having him traded away.

"ah geez, we tried to re-sign him to a very generous offer. He wouldn't accept and we were left no choice but to trade him away"

Yup. They handled the Duchene situation so awkward and they’re doing the same thing with Stone now.

trooper66

Jun 28, 2008
Alberta
Sergachev wasnt and still isnt due for a raise... he is basically on the same contract as DeMelo (+25k) right now except he is an RFA at the end whereas DeMelo is a UFA.... I hate Melnyk as much as the next guy but that rumour made no sense

No interest in Brassard as he is an impending UFA... not much interest in Maata, either... we don't really need LD
Pitt don’t have brassard anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad