LeBrun: Dubois may be looking for change of scenery

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropTheGloves

Sep 18, 2020
Laine for Dubois makes too much sense. Jets throw in Roslovic and we've got a deal?

Value wise it's probably fair, but that kind of move thins Columbus out even more down the middle. Any teams out there who need a scorer but have a spare C to trade in a three-way?

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
I’d love to get Dubois in Anaheim, and would offer the following package

Columbus’s pick of Henrique/Rakell/Silfverberg

Steel

An additional future asset (or two) that is not Zegras, Drysdale, or our 2021 1st (unless top 10 protected)

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Laine and Roslovic for Dubois+?

I'd be all over it from the Jets perspective but I don't think Columbus would even consider it.

Dubois isn’t worth more then laine

A lot more.

Columbus would have to see Roslovic as a center. I’m not sure I’d it’s likely but possible

As a 4C maybe. He looks mediocre as a 3C, so he isn't going to move the needle in such a trade. Non factor.

Right, and I could use Roslovic being useful there, but centers are impossible to find, they have nobody coming to play center, and Domi is their best.

Better off just putting Foligno or Texier at center than Roslovic. Columbus has been short on strong natural centers that can play top 6, not short on players who can play center.

Dubios for Barzal confirmed

This is actually realistic. Funny enough both players have said they are sick of playing in tight defensive systems, so it would be funny if they were traded for each other.

Reactions: Eegs and DaveG

Luck 6

\\_______
Oct 17, 2008
Vancouver
Laine for Dubois makes too much sense. Jets throw in Roslovic and we've got a deal?

I actually think that's not bad.

As an impartial fan, I think I would prefer to acquire Laine over Dubois. But that's also taking into account that we already have two very good young centers on our roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad