Dubinsky suspended one game.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Pittsburgh, and their fans, are soft and they expect the league to do their work for them. The team is made up of cowards. The Romanian figure skating team is probably more physical.

Hey! We finally agree on something! :yo::D

On a related note I figured a decision would have been released by now.. Are they awaiting Cindy to tell them what he wants?

Last edited:

Mayor Bee

Dec 29, 2008
Pittsburgh, and their fans, are soft and they expect the league to do their work for them. The team is made up of cowards. The Romanian figure skating team is probably more physical.

And all that coming from fans of a team that has recently employed Matt Cooke and James Neal, and has usually had at least one garbage player going all the way back to Ulf Samuelsson.

LoveCBJ

Jan 17, 2009
South Carolina
Running star and/or skill players and not dropping the gloves is a girl, not an agitator. Sorry bro. Running is different than a clean hit that was part of the play.

You'll see the runners, they'll get out there and just chase around a skill player before completing an uncalled charge.

Seriously though, if you won't fight Calvert you've got some real testosterone problems.

HEY, I'm female and I'm not running. I'm punching!!

ReggieRed

Good job. Good work. Good goal next!
Jan 6, 2015
Milford Center, OH
Pens fans are as pissed at their team for not responding to the Dubi hit as they are at Dubi.

Wow, Dubi is the devil on the mains. He will probably get suspended because the hit was high but I don't think that hit was very hard and Dubi wasn't even looking him. Surprised there was no response from his teammates. To me, that says a lot.

A lot of the Penguin drivel on the mains seems to be of the "Dubi takes liberties and doesn't back it up" or "Someone needs to beat his face in and then he'll stop". But I don't remember any time that Dubi has backed down from anyone...am I wrong?

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
A lot of the Penguin drivel on the mains seems to be of the "Dubi takes liberties and doesn't back it up" or "Someone needs to beat his face in and then he'll stop". But I don't remember any time that Dubi has backed down from anyone...am I wrong?

Hornqvist was the one who wouldn't back it up after Calvert challenged him to drop the gloves (following the boarding then cross checking that didn't get called). That's when the refs totally lost control of the game.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I'd prefer if the suspension was a little longer. This isn't a bad tradeoff for Dubi. Knock out Sid and you only get a game for it? Lots of players will take that deal.

I don't want that kind of garbage in the game and the league needs to provide serious disincentives for it.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
I'd prefer if the suspension was a little longer. This isn't a bad tradeoff for Dubi. Knock out Sid and you only get a game for it? Lots of players will take that deal.

Why should they increase the suspension to appease to HFBoards?

Everyone on the mains is always looking for something to be upset about it.

It's ludicrous to suggest the DOPS doesn't care about it's players...especially one of the faces of the NHL.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Why should they increase the suspension to appease to HFBoards?

Everyone on the mains is always looking for something to be upset about it.

It's ludicrous to suggest the DOPS doesn't care about it's players...especially one of the faces of the NHL.

Where did i say anything about hfboards? A guy just got crosschecked in the neck. This is a serious risk to player safety and you're trying to dismiss it like it's just some rabble cooked up on the Internet?

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
Where did i say anything about hfboards? A guy just got crosschecked in the neck. This is a serious risk to player safety and you're trying to dismiss it like it's just some rabble cooked up on the Internet?

I'm not disagreeing that it happened that way. The DOPS doesn't take player safety lightly is what I am saying. What do they have to gain by only going for one game? It's not going to cause a run on stars now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad