Dubinsky out up to 2 months after Kassian’s punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Wow, I can't believe this has generated 12 pages of comments. Seemed pretty straightforward to me. Blowout game, late chippyness, two light heavyweights who are willing combatants, no clear instigator. Punches thrown, unfortunate injury. It was 100% standard hockey. No egregious dirtiness.

Apparently Brandon Dubinsky is not only the most hated guy of HF but the most popular. McDavid and Crosby’s popularity has got nothing on Dubi.

In all seriousness, there’s a lot of bickering and a whole lot of nothing in this thread. Not my most proudest thread that I’ve ever started lol. But here we are rollin’ boys! bout to be 25 pages deep by tomorrow morning at this rate. Woo........

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
Some cowards starts to turtle when they cant get the upperhand! Dub needed a couple of extra punches, Khaira didnt!

YesCubed

Mar 2, 2015
Dubinsky was running around like an idiot last night. That's exactly why guys like Kassian are so effective.

Hope he has an easy recovery but got what he deserved.

damn so kassian just let dubinsky run around for 58 minutes then?

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
Some cowards starts to turtle when they cant get the upperhand! Dub needed a couple of extra punches, Khaira didnt!

Wouldn't surprise me to see Dubitchnsky fake turtle just to have Kassian drop his guard. Good on Kassian for not letting up.

and Kassian is not useless, he has same amount of goals as Dubitchnsky for like 1/4 of the salary.

nturn06

Nov 9, 2017
It’s sad when a useless player injured a useful player.

Considering that they have almost the same point total, despite the "useful" player getting much more ice time, I'm not sure that your characterization of the players is accurate.

nturn06

Nov 9, 2017
Kassian is a 15-20 point player who can barely get minutes on one of the worst teams in the league.

Dubinsky is a 40-45 point player who players tough match ups on a cup contender.

I don’t expect good talent evaluation from and Oilers fan, tho.

Dubinsky has 12 points in 31 games, Kassian has 10.

Also, excepting the short 14-15 season, Dubinsky production decreased every season since he joined CBJ. His low numbers this season are fitting perfectly this trend, so 40-45 points might be optimistic.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Kassian is a 15-20 point player who can barely get minutes on one of the worst teams in the league.

Dubinsky is a 40-45 point player who players tough match ups on a cup contender.

I don’t expect good talent evaluation from and Oilers fan, tho.
CBJ isnt a cup contender

Iapyi

Apr 19, 2017
Canadian Prairies
Tell me, what exactly is Kassian good at? Winning 1-2 fights a year?

well trust me coming from an avowed oilers hater kassian had an exceptional playoff last year. i'm glad they lost but i am always objective and he performed at a high level.

dubinsky is a really good but dirty player.

dubinsky dropped the gloves first and then got beat up. it's called hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad