GDT: Dubé Debut - Caps v. Cats 6pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Have been behind but finally caught up. Really liking Martha’s game tonight. He playing with Snarl. Beck continues to impress… we have our 4LW for years to come. Protas and McMichael looking good and so is Milano. Future looks bright.

Reactions: IafrateOvie34

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I have complained pretty bitterly about the NHL's streaming arrangement, but I have to say that ESPN+ has pulled it together. Currently watching BC-VT and the Caps on split screen. That plus the addition of the TNT games on Max makes this year much better. Now, I only miss the national TV games on ESPN/ABC and NHL Network.

Reactions: Marshall

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Dude was our 1C most nights and often led forwards in ice time. So much ridiculousness.

It’s interesting to think where we’d be if Carberry faced the facts with Kuzy.
Can’t just bench a guy making 7.8M. Carberry tried to move him around even playing him at wing. Kuzy BS isn’t on Carberry.

That said, Kuzy doing us a favor by removing himself from the lineup.

Great shift by Pro! Looking good on PK.

Reactions: troyerlaw

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Dude was our 1C most nights and often led forwards in ice time. So much ridiculousness.

It’s interesting to think where we’d be if Carberry faced the facts with Kuzy.
That's true but it's all just speculation really. The popular view is that Kuzy was responsible for the team being so lacklustre etc up until his departure, but I do wonder if he really could have had such a big influence over the entire team??

And not a single thing has been leaked to the press about him. I would have thought if he was that big a disruption then we would have heard some kind of story, no matter how small.

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
Can’t just bench a guy making 7.8M. Carberry tried to move him around even playing him at wing. Kuzy BS isn’t on Carberry.

That said, Kuzy doing us a favor by removing himself from the lineup.

Great shift by Pro! Looking good on PK.
That's true but it's all just speculation really. The popular view is that Kuzy was responsible for the team being so lacklustre etc up until his departure, but I do wonder if he really could have had such a big influence over the entire team??

And not a single thing has been leaked to the press about him. I would have thought if he was that big a disruption then we would have heard some kind of story, no matter how small.
Kuzy’s negative impact was due to him getting so so much ice time. Him being the permanent 1C pushed Strome, McMichael, and Dowd down in ice time, when he was worse than all 3. Now Sgarbossa comes along and even he is clearly better.

Reactions: troyerlaw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad