Waived: Dryden Hunt

Kyle089

May 21, 2018
Neither Hunt nor Simmonds should be in the lineup come the playoffs. If I had to choose between the two however for the extra forward, its Hunt 10/10 over Simmonds.

Reactions: Magic Man

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
That's the really neat thing isn't it. Some things work out, some don't, and it's impossible to predict which do, and which won't... and that includes bringing in stars at the deadline. Hunt did exactly as advertised... but no offense of note.. we tried a cheap option, and now it's time to move on... as it is, he cleared waivers anyway, so we still have him. We shouldn't be fixated on depth guys, particularly 4th line...
It's the defend Dubas's every move crowd that's neat

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
He is useless and McMann is better.
McMann was the option too often ignored at training camp. All that Malgin and Robertson scoring and McMann’s tenacity and forecheck abilities was never talked about, I thought he was great.

I kinda liked Hunt, but admittedly he doesn’t turn the needle

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
Gudas ran around last week taking runs at everyone and Hunt did nothing. I know Simmons can’t play no more but at least he would’ve got involved there
Gudas, Sergachev, Trouba, etc.

Every night we face one of these D-bags and for them it’s easy, taking candy from a baby, because nobody steps up to stop it.

Hunt didn’t have to go after those guys, he had to just get in the face of the other teams stars as retribution but he wouldn’t even do that

Reactions: Mad hatter

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
It's the defend Dubas's every move crowd that's neat
That’s just weird. Seeking any available evidence to try and go after posters and Dubas for your narrative.

I really don’t give a rats arse about Dubas or even many of the players on the team. I just want the Leafs to win. I understand that when you try different things, they don’t always work. But it’s good to make changes when something isn’t working out. I’m also not obsessed enough to go around quoting people who have been negative, every time there is a win, a Dubas player excels….That’s just a disturbingly weird need to prove one’s narrative.

Reactions: Roadhog and kb

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
Got it, you meant number of contracts.
Why would other teams care enough about that to pass on a player they'd want?

I think fans worry way more about the limits than the teams do.
I agree. I don't think it would be terribly hard for Dubas to open up a contract spot if needed.

Reactions: ACC1224

kb

Aug 28, 2009
That’s just weird. Seeking any available evidence to try and go after posters and Dubas for your narrative.

I really don’t give a rats arse about Dubas or even many of the players on the team. I just want the Leafs to win. I understand that when you try different things, they don’t always work. But it’s good to make changes when something isn’t working out. I’m also not obsessed enough to go around quoting people who have been negative, every time there is a win, a Dubas player excels….That’s just a disturbingly weird need to prove one’s narrative.
For many posters, it's far more important to their egos and mental health that Dubas fail rather than having the Leafs win.

Let's just think of this for a moment.

Ignore all posters who out themselves in this obvious manner.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad