Pre-Game Talk: Drop a deuce: Part Trois?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
1990-2006 = 15 seasons
2006-2021 = 15 seasons

I'm sold.
giphy.gif

Reactions: MoreDifferentS

thegr8one66

Mar 22, 2010
Winnipeg
Was hoping EDM would sweep the Jets so Paul Maurice would be fired. I’m baffled how the Jets have been able to clutch, grab and interfere their way to a 2-0 series lead.

Seems like all the Oilers players do is look to give 97 and 29 the puck and hope they do everything to score.

I was expecting 2017 Kassian to cause havoc for Hellebucyk and get under the Jet’s skin. He’s been invisible.

Hopefully Maurice outsmarts himself by trying to line match during game 3 and 4 and gets burned. He does better when line combos and line ups decisions are made for him (away games and injuries).

Tyrolean

Feb 1, 2004
Neal, Kassian, Chaisson and Khaira all very slow. Replace them all with Haas Ennis, Nygard and Shore and we've got a fighting chance.

McGoMcD

Aug 14, 2005
Edmonton, AB
So the Leafs had 6 powerplays tonight. Let that just digest. The Oilers have had 4 all series. What a complete Joke.

Anyway, If the Tippet doesn't load up the offense I want him fired. Chaisson, Neal, Kassian even out. Ennis, Shore, Haas in. Would actually like to see Bouchard draw in on d as well.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
The fact that he doesn't ice the best possible lineup is evident enough. If I see news of McDrai on the same line for tomorrow night, I'm gonna play video games instead.
No you're not, you're a sucker for punishment. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad