Status
Not open for further replies.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
That would be what I believe today is called an "alternative fact"

As seen be the first handful of posters here who hate anybody physical that isn't a Cam Neely clone (and I'm sure some would complain about him) and can't wait to take shots at anyone who realizes physical hockey, hitting and fighting have a place. You always preach about how nobody says they don't want physical hockey but it just isn't the case. The lie of speed and skill alone will win is just that a lie.

Also not everyone is a fascinated and entertained by watching the Disney Princess' on Ice as some.

And no Wagner alone is not enough of a physical presence up front, but maybe we can get noted new age "tough" players like Loui Eriksson in here, that would be exciting to watch.

But I'm a barbarian, a thug or Troglodyte so what do I know.

I'm so sick of this line from you, and I can't understand why you're allowed to say it repeatedly year after year. It's also stupid and boring.

Aside from that it's terrible.

Reactions: Rubber Biscuit

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
I'm so sick of this line from you, and I can't understand why you're allowed to say it repeatedly year after year. It's also stupid and boring.

Aside from that it's terrible.
Ice Capades went out of business otherwise I would use that. Besides Anna and Elsa would kick most of the current Bruins group of forwards a****

Reactions: bb_fan

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Ice Capades went out of business otherwise I would use that. Besides Anna and Elsa would kick most of the current Bruins group of forwards a****

This is just sad. The Islanders are doing their best to deploy a goon squad. Maybe start following them? Martin, Johnston, Cizikas, Clutterbuck.... You'll be at full mast, 24/7!

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Two stats and their rankings from the previous season:

Hits: 1914 = 8th
Hits/Gm: 23.3 = 8th

Top 10 for both stats, but they'd get kick around by the Disney on Ice crew. FOH with this BS nonsense.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
How is this thread still a thing? Pretty sure our problem last year was depth scoring and not defending ourselves from cheap-shot artists and big scawey toughies.
While i agree with that, the lack of response from the Bruins on SEVERAL situations last year left a lot to be desired. I thought they played piss poor hockey against Tampa, part of it, whether you want to believe it or not was the physical side of the game. It still exists, you know.

Reactions: sarge88

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
While i agree with that, the lack of response from the Bruins on SEVERAL situations last year left a lot to be desired. I thought they played piss poor hockey against Tampa, part of it, whether you want to believe it or not was the physical side of the game. It still exists, you know.

marchand mentioned it a few times

Backes said they need to give it back

Neely has said they are too small up front.

Neely has said ideally you don't have two defenders 5'9"

HF posters say otherwise.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
The Bruins basically gave Tampa a note saying "Hey, run our guys into the boards every chance you get... we will just allow it"

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
marchand mentioned it a few times

Backes said they need to give it back

Neely has said they are too small up front.

Neely has said ideally you don't have two defenders 5'9"

HF posters say otherwise.

Neely also thought that moving Seguin for a sack of shit return was a good idea. Are we really thinking he's one of the great hockey minds of our time now? :naughty:

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Neely also thought that moving Seguin for a sack of **** return was a good idea. Are we really thinking he's one of the great hockey minds of our time now? :naughty:
Totally.

That said, i don't think he's wrong by saying the Bruins are too small up front.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Neely also thought that moving Seguin for a sack of **** return was a good idea. Are we really thinking he's one of the great hockey minds of our time now? :naughty:

He just needs to stick to getting tougher players in here and stop sticking his nose in the big time lol.

Bruins are soft up front, it just is a fact of life. Toronto somehow is actually softer. Wagner will help, but top nine wise they are soft and hopefully they don;t get run out of the playoffs again (or get shitty calls against them)

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
That's great. Ross can throw a punch as everyone on the ice blows past him with actual skating ability...:laugh:
Ross Johnston had more goals than Joakim Nordstrom in 1/3 of the games played.
He had 1 less point than Nordstrom, playing 24 games to Nordstrom's 75.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad