Draisaitl is a top 5 player in the league if he keeps this up

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
And that's why adv. stats are a joke in single game segments. They can't finish anything and it's not down to simple luck.

through 4 (now 5) games they've been pretty good in fancy stats

can't say the same for the oilers

kovnik

Zadorov for Norris
Mar 28, 2008
SJinq6Y_d.jpg

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
It's remarkable how much the Oilers rely on two players
I mean, they do also have the leading goal scorer (Neal) and one of the leading D scorers (Klefbom)

Certainly hasn't been just those two this year. RNH starting to produce again as well.

Reactions: Crabapple

Highmarker

Oct 31, 2011
Apparently the review was only to check in the initial RNH attempt crossed the goal line.

Ah okay lol I thought they were trying to overturn it and when they saw nuge scored they just said screw it give it to drai I thought it looked like nuge had scored there too

Highmarker

Oct 31, 2011
What this says the most to me is that the locker room is drastically improved.

We didn't see six in a row, wasn't a great game.
Come out hungry. Love it.

Honestly outside of special teams I've felt like the flyers have been the much better team. Koskinen definitely made this possible we were getting worked for the majority of that 2nd.

Pointteen

Jun 9, 2008
New Brunswick
Honestly outside of special teams I've felt like the flyers have been the much better team. Koskinen definitely made this possible we were getting worked for the majority of that 2nd.

Yeah and we're still 5 in 40 minutes. They fought it a bit but nothing like last season.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Draisaitl is the 2nd best offensive machine in the league. Bar none.

All this nonsense about him by haters is slipping. This guy is a beast.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Absolutely love watching the guy. Does so many little things right. He and McDavid together are just ludicrous. If Holland can figure out some middle six additions for secondary scoring + bringing McDavid's / Draisaitl's minutes down a bit for the long haul the Oilers will be in awfully good shape.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad