Draft Till You Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
I updated LA's pick on the first page, but I forgot to mention it here: Peter Guggisberg.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
eSabre said:
IF this guy opted out (which I was unaware he had), can I change my pick?
I guess so, although, like Bakos said, he's still eligible for the mock draft.

MichaelK

Mar 13, 2004
As the Islanders GM has not shown up for the last couple of rounds may I suggest Ashton Rome a RW from Moose Jaw. The Islanders draft so far has been all Centers and D-men. A nice physical RW like Rome would help

MichaelK

Mar 13, 2004
Seachd, since the Islanders are not showing up can I at least cover them for what little is left. After all, I did make a suggestion for the last pick (last post on page 29 of this thread)

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
MichaelK said:
Seachd, since the Islanders are not showing up can I at least cover them for what little is left. After all, I did make a suggestion for the last pick (last post on page 29 of this thread)
Okay, you can become their new GM. If you want to change the pick, get it in before STL makes theirs.

MichaelK

Mar 13, 2004
The Islanders select, from Jyvaskyla of the Finnish Jr. League:
Aleksis Ahlqvist/Goalie

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Sorry for taking so long to move this along, guys.

The Dallas Stars select Blair Yaworski.

KingofSpain

Mar 5, 2002
Windsor, ON
Visit site
Colorado has taken much longer than 12 hours, to the point that this made it to the second page of the Mock Draft Board. Since Seachd admitted he wouldn't have the time to moderate this as tightly, I will use his patented CSB method of picking.

Without further ado, Colorado selects David Fredriksson.

Come on guys, let's keep this masterpiece going.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
New Jersey devils select from the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles, QMJHL goaltender of the year Martin Houle. This fast but smaller goaltender led Cape Breton to top spot in the QMJHL untill Fleury came back. He only played one game in the playoffs due to Fleury's choke job. He will be the number 1 goaltender next year with a decent Eagles team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad