#91 - Evan Schafer
#121 - David Schulz
#151 - Roman Polak

Last edited:

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
PensFan95 said:
With the 151st pick, The Pittsburgh Penguins select center Tim Brent

To be fair to everyone, re-entries aren't eligible, because we started way before we knew who they would be. I thought I mentioned this somewhere, but obviously I didn't, so I'm really sorry.

BEAUlieve

Apr 8, 2003
Seachd said:
To be fair to everyone, re-entries aren't eligible, because we started way before we knew who they would be. I thought I mentioned this somewhere, but obviously I didn't, so I'm really sorry.

With the 151st pick, The Pittsburgh Penguins select defenseman Roman Polak

Picks so far:

#2 - Evgeni Malkin
#31 - Lauri Korpikoski
#54 - Brian Bickell
#61 - Mihail Yunkov
#79 - Petr Pohl
#91 - Evan Schafer
#121 - David Schulz
#151 - Roman Polak

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Sorry to be awkward but Im going to have to bow out. I am off on holiday tomorrow (very late booking) for 10 days (getting back just before the real draft).

Thanks to Seachd for a great draft and his perseverance. :)

Boomhower

Aug 23, 2003
Ontario
Visit site
Stevex said:
Sorry to be awkward but Im going to have to bow out. I am off on holiday tomorrow (very late booking) for 10 days (getting back just before the real draft).
His Phoenix pick is now up and he's got an LA pick coming.... from here out is he just being given the top player remaining by CSS ratings?

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Boomhower said:
His Phoenix pick is now up and he's got an LA pick coming.... from here out is he just being given the top player remaining by CSS ratings?
I don't know... Does that seem fair to everyone? Or should we pause to try to find someone else to take the teams?

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Ice Demon said:
Seems fair. Use the CSS rankings for now, and if someone steps up and takes the teams they can take over then.
Okay, we'll keep doing it that way. The Phoenix Coyotes select, rupisly enough, Jannik Hansen.

HockeyBurd*

With the 156th pick the Rangers select Mikka Tuomainen of the Finnish League.

KingofSpain

Mar 5, 2002
Windsor, ON
Visit site
The Philadelphia Flyers with the 157th pick select defenseman Rob Page from Blake (USHSW) and heading to Yale.

With their next selection, the Flyers pick left winger Michal Birner from HC Slavia Praha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad