Draft Till You Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofSpain

Mar 5, 2002
Windsor, ON
Visit site
The Philadelphia Flyers select Ryan Stephenson from Kingston of the OHL. After reflecting on the teams previous picks, it was realized that the forwards selected were rather small/average. So I took the 6'3, 223 lbs. LW in hopes that he will break out this year.

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
JasonMacIsaac said:
New Jersey devils select from the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles, QMJHL goaltender of the year Martin Houle. This fast but smaller goaltender led Cape Breton to top spot in the QMJHL untill Fleury came back. He only played one game in the playoffs due to Fleury's choke job. He will be the number 1 goaltender next year with a decent Eagles team.

:handclap:

Excellent pick... I was thinking about taking him with my last pick, but went with Psurny instead because I felt I needed some more help up front. I'd like to see the Blues get this guy in the real draft next weekend, though...

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Ice Demon said:
Colorado has taken much longer than 12 hours, to the point that this made it to the second page of the Mock Draft Board. Since Seachd admitted he wouldn't have the time to moderate this as tightly, I will use his patented CSB method of picking.

Without further ado, Colorado selects David Fredriksson.

Come on guys, let's keep this masterpiece going.
Thanks for keeping it going! I've been very busy this weekend, and haven't had time to do much of anything.

Hellström

Sep 22, 2002
George Bachul said:
Columbus selects from Eisbären Berlin, Florian Busch.

Good pick!
CSS hasn´t listed him...he´s not very disciplined, but he has talent. He crashed with Headcoach Page during the season, but when he´s on his game, he´s one of the better german players.
I don´t expect him to go in the 6th round. Most teams might shy away cause of his questionable character. It´s rumoured, that he has problems with taking advices.

I expect Hördler, Kink and Ullmann to get drafted earlier than Busch.

Last edited:

BEAUlieve

Apr 8, 2003
With the 181st pick, The Pittsburgh Penguins select left winger Marcus Kink

Picks so far:

#2 - Evgeni Malkin
#31 - Lauri Korpikoski
#54 - Brian Bickell
#61 - Mihail Yunkov
#79 - Petr Pohl
#91 - Evan Schafer
#121 - David Schulz
#151 - Roman Polak
#181 - Markus Kink

gamblor

Jul 21, 2003
Visit site
Seachd said I could take over for Phoenix...

on that note, Phoenix is proud to select Canada's leading goal scorer from the last U-18 tournament ..... Liam Reddox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad