Prospect Info: Draft Thread | How Far Would You Trade Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
If you say so. Why not just say we're getting a great player like every well run team in the league does? And MacT and Lowe are both still here. If you don't think they're involved feel free to check their profiles on Edmonton Oilers.Com

I'm about ready to become a flames fan the way these monkeys are running the team into the ground. It's a god damn embarrassment as a fan.

If things keep going south I'll put the blame squarely on the shoulders of the guys making the decisions, that's Chiarelli and Nicholson.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
I wouldn't be so quick to say that. This is the Oilers under Daryl Katz. Anything is possible. Literally. Those guys are still around. And they aren't going anywhere. That doesn't look good. Probably isn't good.

Everyone knows they are still around and I'm sure most would be happier if they were completely gone but I absolutely believe that the guy making the decisions is Chiarelli and I'll hold him accountable if things continue the way they are.

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
If things keep going south I'll put the blame squarely on the shoulders of the guys making the decisions, that's Chiarelli and Nicholson.

I'm telling you that MacT, Lowe, and Howson are all still giving Chia/Nicholson input on the dicisions they make. MacT and Howson are basically Chia's right hand men. You can believe this if you want but it's 100% for sure happening.

Young Lions*

May 27, 2015
I'm telling you that MacT, Lowe, and Howson are all still giving Chia/Nicholson input on the dicisions they make. MacT and Howson are basically Chia's right hand men. You can believe this if you want but it's 100% for sure happening.

Do you have any evidence at all that this is the case? It's not like they have the trademark on the word "core."

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012

Oh god this stuff is spewing into the draft thread. God damn. What evidence do you have? Who has ever said this? Have you sat in any meetings and witnessed this? Or is this just being an Oilers Truther

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
FFS again with this core ********. Does anyone need any proof that MacT and Lowe are still running things? How many times did we hear Chia say anything about a core in Boston.

Every team has a core and in fact nearly team mentions core, almost ad nauseam. The Hawks have mentioned the core hundreds of time. So are Lowe and MacT somehow running those teams too

herestohoping

Nov 14, 2009

Still would be Chia's decision and thus make him responsible.

Side note: Who would want MacT and Howson as right hand men after how the players they've signed turned out and a terrible draft (2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino