Pre-Game Talk: Draft party roll call

Sarge13

May 30, 2018
I will be in Pennsylvania Dutch Country, of course my wife and best friends had to plan our summer weekend the weekend of the draft even though they all know I've been following the draft like a nerd for 30 something years

But I expect to see a lot of pictures posted here !!!

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
I will be in Pennsylvania Dutch Country, of course my wife and best friends had to plan our summer weekend the weekend of the draft even though they all know I've been following the draft like a nerd for 30 something years

But I expect to see a lot of pictures posted here !!!

I'll wave as I pass, heading in the opposite direction.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Who else is going to the draft party on Friday?

Anyone trying to do a little meet and greet?

Gonna check out selections intently day 1, all 1sts.

Was thinking more about an early Sat. brunch + for round 2, maybe 3, where there would be more opportunity for schmoozing.

My plans are still in flux but whatever the details are for Fri nite, and whatever anybody wants to suggest for day 2 Sat, here we go.

TheBPA

Jul 1, 2004
Planning on going. Anyone been to one of these events before? What are they like? And importantly, are there drinks? ;)

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
My friend (season ticket holder) promised tickets for me and my son but he just checked his account and so far the tickets have not been deposited there. Is it a problem or tickets will be there before Friday/

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
I just checked the site and my tickets are in the system. They weren't there yesterday. Ask him to check again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad