Pre-Game Talk: Draft party roll call

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Sold out by the time I found out so watching from home or buddies. We've all been waiting for months for these two days so no matter where you are we all we be watching the future of this team!!! I just hope this site doesn't crash or can handle the volume friday eve for us on here.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Sold out by the time I found out so watching from home or buddies. We've all been waiting for months for these two days so no matter where you are we all we be watching the future of this team!!! I just hope this site doesn't crash or can handle the volume friday eve for us on here.

It was sputtering this morning for me. I think it's going to be a roll of the dice.

nyrage

Aug 2, 2005
Houston, TX
Any draft party in Dallas this Friday?

I rather be water-tortured than listen to country all day, but here is your Dallas draft party:

Come celebrate the NHL Draft in Texas at Draft Fan Fest presented by Denny's on Friday on Victory Plaza at American Airlines Center! We'll have Texas pit BBQ, photos with the Stanley Cup, autograph sessions and an all day concert line up on Friday, beginning at 1:00 PM! You must have tickets to enter the concerts.

Concert Schedule - Friday, June 22
  • 10:00 AM - Lexus Parking Garage and Silver Parking Garage open
  • 12:00 - 6:00 PM - Draft Fan Fest presented by Denny's open to the public - Victory Plaza, American Airlines Center
    • 1:00 - 1:45 PM - Prophets and Outlaws
    • 2:00 - 2:45 PM - Black Valley
    • 3:00 - 4:00 PM - The Powell Brothers
    • 4:30 - 6:00 PM - David Nail
  • 6:30 PM - Round 1 of the NHL Draft begins

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
I usually always go to the draft, have some NHL friends that I can usually meet up with - can't attend this year though, damn shame.

I'll let y'all know if I hear anything, I still know some people that are going to Dallas.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I rather be water-tortured than listen to country all day, but here is your Dallas draft party:

Come celebrate the NHL Draft in Texas at Draft Fan Fest presented by Denny's on Friday on Victory Plaza at American Airlines Center! We'll have Texas pit BBQ, photos with the Stanley Cup, autograph sessions and an all day concert line up on Friday, beginning at 1:00 PM! You must have tickets to enter the concerts.

Concert Schedule - Friday, June 22
  • 10:00 AM - Lexus Parking Garage and Silver Parking Garage open
  • 12:00 - 6:00 PM - Draft Fan Fest presented by Denny's open to the public - Victory Plaza, American Airlines Center
    • 1:00 - 1:45 PM - Prophets and Outlaws
    • 2:00 - 2:45 PM - Black Valley
    • 3:00 - 4:00 PM - The Powell Brothers
    • 4:30 - 6:00 PM - David Nail
  • 6:30 PM - Round 1 of the NHL Draft begins

Looking at the weather forecast, water-boarding doesn't sound so bad haha.

Reactions: Go Away Staal

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Wish I could be there, but I'll be headed out of town tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday.

I've basically had to maneuver my schedule over the next few days in order to be able to watch the draft on Friday. Hope everyone who goes to the Garden or Dallas has a blast.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
I just checked the site and my tickets are in the system. They weren't there yesterday. Ask him to check again.

Got my tickets too! Good to go!

Anyone idea of what kind of "official" entertainment we should expect between 6 and 7 (the start of the draft)?

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
I wanted to go, but the tickets sold out....

Are there anybody selling tickets that can't go? Or another site to buy them from? I literally took off both days of work for this, lolol!!

Reactions: Alexei Kovalev 27

iamitter

Thornton's Hen
May 19, 2011
NYC
I'll be there with my brother. Would be great to meet up with some folks and chat prospects :)

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I'll be at the Hurricanes Draft Party. I know y'all are jealous.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad