Pre-Game Talk: Draft party roll call

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I just paid 60 bucks for me, my wife, and one kid to see Jurrasic World or whatever it is. Got into a fight with the people because they list their times stupidly and I ended up buying tickets for an hour and a half later in the day. These people don't know how to deal with pissed off New Yorkers. Anyway, my vacation continues to go swimmingly, hope you guys enjoy your party! :laugh:

Reactions: Joey Bones

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I just paid 60 bucks for me, my wife, and one kid to see Jurrasic World or whatever it is. Got into a fight with the people because they list their times stupidly and I ended up buying tickets for an hour and a half later in the day. These people don't know how to deal with pissed off New Yorkers. Anyway, my vacation continues to go swimmingly, hope you guys enjoy your party! :laugh:

My final flight from Atlanta to Dallas was delayed by 2 hours, and I only got to my hotel in Dallas at 3:30 AM after leaving my house in Vienna at 9 AM (2 AM Central). It took me more than a day to reach my destination with a canceled flight, a delayed flight and almost being detained in my home country due to a speeding ticket.

This draft better be worth it. Gorton, don't f*** this up!

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
My final flight from Atlanta to Dallas was delayed by 2 hours, and I only got to my hotel in Dallas at 3:30 AM after leaving my house in Vienna at 9 AM (2 AM Central). It took me more than a day to reach my destination with a canceled flight, a delayed flight and almost being detained in my home country due to a speeding ticket.

This draft better be worth it. Gorton, don't **** this up!

Now that's dedication.
Props to you! :thumbu:

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Good on you man! What an interesting draft for sure. Don’t like giving up the 2nd for moving up 4 but they must really like him!

They must have really liked what they saw in Miller. And Toronto moving down right after we trade up, suggests they lost their target (Miller).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad