Draft/Draft Lottery meet-up

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
I still want this to happen. Central / East side of the Valley. Somewhere with lots of TV's.

On a related note, I fly home from a 5-day Canada trip tomorrow and will be ferrying:
All-dressed chips
Ketchup chips
Wonderbars
Coffee Crisps
Big Turks

Those of you who watched the "Yandle and Murphy Try Canadian Snacks" video will recognize these items. I will bring them to whatever location we can get a consensus on.

jacobhockey13

used to watch hockey, then joined HF Boards
Apr 17, 2014
on the bench
I still want this to happen. Central / East side of the Valley. Somewhere with lots of TV's.

On a related note, I fly home from a 5-day Canada trip tomorrow and will be ferrying:
All-dressed chips
Ketchup chips
Wonderbars
Coffee Crisps
Big Turks

Those of you who watched the "Yandle and Murphy Try Canadian Snacks" video will recognize these items. I will bring them to whatever location we can get a consensus on.

No Aero, Cadbury, or Smarties?

Not-impressed-reaction-gif.gif

;)

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX

All-dressed chips
Ketchup chips
Wonderbars
Coffee Crisps
Big Turks

Haha, have you tried any of them? What's your take on them compared to their thoughts in that awesome video?

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Haha, have you tried any of them? What's your take on them compared to their thoughts in that awesome video?
I'd had all-dressed chips and ketchup chips years ago; both are great ... certain brands of ketchup chips are a bit intense for my palette. Coffee Crips are great. Wonderbars are pretty good. Big Turks are disgusting. The only real disagreement I had with my favorite Coyote is on Coffee Crisp.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I'd had all-dressed chips and ketchup chips years ago; both are great ... certain brands of ketchup chips are a bit intense for my palette. Coffee Crips are great. Wonderbars are pretty good. Big Turks are disgusting. The only real disagreement I had with my favorite Coyote is on Coffee Crisp.

Coffee Crisp is good, but have you ever had Eat More?

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
What is the official time of the announcement? May have to fly back in to Phoenix for this one, plus so that I can actually meet those who post here...

I might have to make the offer of picking up some drinks on the tab of the person who picks me up at Sky Harbor (assuming I can get back into town okay)...

Tad Mikowski

Hail to the King Baby
Sponsor
May 31, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
What is the official time of the announcement? May have to fly back in to Phoenix for this one, plus so that I can actually meet those who post here...

I might have to make the offer of picking up some drinks on the tab of the person who picks me up at Sky Harbor (assuming I can get back into town okay)...

I don't drink. But throw me some gas and I'll come get you

Pretty sure it's at 5pm AZ time on saturday

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
5pm Saturday. Same time as my dinner reservations (don't judge me, I have a 6mo old with a very, VERY strict self-imposed 7:30 bedtime - haha).

I will need a text message for every card flipped. I may make my wife drive so I can refresh my phone browser every three seconds. Haha.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I'm going to the Rattlers game this Saturday which is at 6 p.m. at the Talking Stick. I could show up to downtown a little early to catch the announcement in a nearby bar maybe.

MaddyB85

Dec 2, 2014
Central Florida
Just Remember

Just a friendly reminder from Mom (Maddy).... NO ONE looks good in orange!
(and chances of a guy that looks like the one in the photo being your cellmate... NOT gonna happen)

picture.php

Be careful! A designated driver might be a good choice or save some money for a cab!

Just saying.....;)
Have fun! I'll watch from the comfort of the living room tv and recliner.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
I won't be going.

Looks like we'll picking third unless Bettman can make the right ping pong balls come out of the machine. The table with the number combinations are available on NHL.com. Looks to be pretty transparent.

The lottery simulator (http://nhllotterysimulator.com/#/official) now uses the tables found on NHL.com

I ran the lottery 10 times and the Coyotes were the only team to win it more than once. Coyotes also won it on the 1st lotto draw I made.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Stripped down Coyote lottery simulator, should you get caught without a phone, laptop, etc.:

Roll a standard six-sided die.

3-6 = pick 3rd
2 = Eichel
1 = roll again. 1-5 McDavid, 6 Eichel.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad