GDT: Draft Day Part 4: Rangers Select Stogie At 0 Overall

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverTheCap

Jan 3, 2009
Also, not that there was much doubt, but Dreger really erased the little bit of faith I had left in him. He is a pure shill. He is a mouthpiece at best, ***** for the pageviews at worst. 0 credibility, politician level credibility.

Dreger is right about some things, but horribly off about others. He reported in 2009 that Sather was offering up Redden, Staal, and Dubinsky to the Leafs. No other insider reported anything even remotely close to that. I've taken Dreger with a grain of salt ever since. He's a lot more loose-lipped and speculative than McKenzie.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Dreger is right about some things, but horribly off about others. He reported in 2009 that Sather was offering up Redden, Staal, and Dubinsky to the Leafs. No other insider reported anything even remotely close to that. I've taken Dreger with a grain of salt ever since. He's a lot more loose-lipped and speculative than McKenzie.

Yeah I'm done with Dreger after tonight.

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Larry Brooks ‏@NYP_Brooksie Jun 25
Could change, but as of now it seems that bidding on Talbot will go into tomorrow...

Turned out to be the most accurate tweet of the day.

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
I don't see what all the doom and gloom us for, we can still get quality pieces like Yakupov.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
Don't doubt Glen Sather.

Something will come tomorrow.

Everyone said believe in slats he'll pull the trigger for a 1st rounded.. Now we have to trust he'll do something tomorrow. I have less confidence in sather than I've every had before. I truly believe it's time to step down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad