GDT: Draft Day Part 3: Who's Stogie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xref

Oct 16, 2010
So who can we trust according to this thread? All insiders pumping Talbot's value tires are obviously wrong, the guy saying Sather overplayed his hand is wrong too, who's right here?

Where does EJ say that Sather is overplaying his hand? He wants value for Cam, im sure. Who here doesn't want value in return? I do. I don't want a trade for the sake of trade.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Oilers may still want Talbot. Sather may be trying to get some prospects and/or player for him. Don't jump dudes.
685608127.png

That ship has sailed lol

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Alrighty. I will ignore TSN and Hockey News employees in the future.

Maybe I will try Eklund out next time.

Rumors and reports are nothing more than air. They can give you a general idea of what's going on, but they're not going to be a guide to what will happen.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Not sure how this makes me a stalker. It's a shame I'm not knowledgeable enough to understand what you're saying.

I agree with you. It is a shame.

But your devotion to following my posts with random comments is admirable, so all is well.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Rumors and reports are nothing more than air. They can give you a general idea of what's going on, but they're not going to be a guide to what will happen.

I'm too used to dealing with English media for soccer sources. Nothing is worse that that.

Also I remember when Dreger was gospel.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
This is my problem with those freaking Quebec people. They can't pronounce English names properly. Everett Silvelertips.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
I agree with you. It is a shame.

But your devotion to following my posts with random comments is admirable, so all is well.

Thank you. Praise coming from one as great and knowledgeable as yourself means a lot to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad