Klapka
Budy
Laferriere
Hakkarainen
Weatherby

Reactions: Bozle

frisland

Apr 9, 2003
my one worry about Wahlstrom is how much he generates his own chances, versus depending on his linemates (hughes...).... but what do i know

GregSirico

KakkoSZN
Jan 3, 2012
Atlanta
twitter.com
my one worry about Wahlstrom is how much he generates his own chances, versus depending on his linemates (hughes...).... but what do i know
His production went up with Jack Hughes, everyone playing with Jack Hughes had a spike in their production, dude is going to be a star, having said that, he still produced very well even without him.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
We have spent so much time talking about who we do want. Here is my question...

What players are going to be available at 9, 26, 28 that we DO NOT want with that pick?

@9

"Damn it all to hell" - Hayton or a reach that we don't see coming.

"Well gosh darn" - Veleno, Bouchard, Kravtsov, Bokk.

"Okay" - Smith, Kotkaniemi, Farabee.

"Golly gee!" - Dobson, Tkachuk.

*insert whale orgasm sounds* - Boqvist, Hughes, Wahlstrom.

Literal death - Zadina.

Last edited:

GregSirico

KakkoSZN
Jan 3, 2012
Atlanta
twitter.com
@9

"Damn it all to hell" - Hayton or a reach that we don't see coming.

"Well gosh darn" - Veleno, Bouchard, Kravtsov, Bokk.

"Okay" - Smith, Kotkaniemi, Farabee

"Golly gee!" - Dobson, Tkachuk

*insert whale orgasm sounds* - Boqvist, Hughes, Wahlstrom

Literal death - Zadina
I've been hard against moving up for Tkachuk, but if he falls to 9 that's a HOME RUN.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC

From what I saw at the U18s he generated his chances without Hughes. More than with him. Kid was a horse

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
From what I saw at the U18s he generated his chances without Hughes. More than with him. Kid was a horse
He is my favorite player at 9 if he makes it that far, but he will draft some people crazy with the way he seems to float on the ice sometimes.

Beer League Sniper

Homeless Man's Rick Nash
Apr 27, 2010
City in a Forest
I've been hard against moving up for Tkachuk, but if he falls to 9 that's a HOME RUN.
Tkachuk gets dumped on because of his family name. At 9, he'd be a very good pick. He has a very high-ceiling.

Edit: And just to add to my thought. Yes, I think he's generally ranked too high on most lists. For me, he's not up there with names like Zadina, Hughes, and Wahlstrom, but he's in that next tier, and certainly a good pick at 9.

Last edited:
Reactions: GregSirico

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
Tkachuk gets dumped on because of his family name. At 9, he'd be a very good pick. He has a very high-ceiling.

Edit: And just to add to my thought. Yes, I think he's generally ranked too high on most lists. For me, he's not up there with names like Zadina, Hughes, and Wahlstrom, but he's in that next tier, and certainly a good pick at 9.
I think it's the other way around, no way in hell he should be on the conversation of being picked in the top 5 with the quality of this draft. At number 9 he is a good pick though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad