Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Doesn't work here either

2a4bd53bdb228b25d75572e06b61e15d.png

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Salty Oilers fans (how could the Flames ruin McDavid day:cry:) are really hoping Chiarelli offer sheets Hamilton.

Thing is, unless the Flames are lowballing him, I don't see Hamilton rushing to sign one just yet.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a deal get done as early as tomorrow.

Aug 21, 2014
Salty Oilers fans (how could the Flames ruin McDavid day:cry:) are really hoping Chiarelli offer sheets Hamilton.

Thing is, unless the Flames are lowballing him, I don't see Hamilton rushing to sign one just yet.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a deal get done as early as tomorrow.

Don't worry the player actually has to sign the offersheet. For there to be any affect. :laugh:

Perceptor

World Class
Mar 19, 2012
Calgary, AB
I think we'll get a deal done fairly soon. Treliving made it known that he has a good relationship with the agent. This won't be a situation where he's going to get an offer sheet.

I still can't believe we got him. I have to look twice and do a double take

NHL Fanatic

Oct 4, 2010
GTA
This trade was highway robbery, that theft shouldn't be legal lol. Boston with terrible asset management. Hamilton would've gone for a lot more if teams were aware he was on the open market.

Last edited:

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
This trade was highway robbery, that theft shouldn't be legal lol. Boston with terrible asset management. Hamilton would've gone for a lot more if teams were aware he was on the open market.

It was known he was available for the right offer due to Boston's cap situation. Ever since Boston missed the playoffs it was common knowledge some pieces were going to be moved out.

This wasn't like the Phaneuf deal.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
It was known he was available for the right offer due to Boston's cap situation. Ever since Boston missed the playoffs it was common knowledge some pieces were going to be moved out.

This wasn't like the Phaneuf deal.

Hmm, I'm not too sure about that, didn't really hear about Hamilton all that much. And most insiders painted a very detailed picture that a lot of GMs had no clue he was available or at the very least, available for so cheap

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Hmm, I'm not too sure about that, didn't really hear about Hamilton all that much. And most insiders painted a very detailed picture that a lot of GMs had no clue he was available or at the very least, available for so cheap

Treliving prides himself on getting information, he's been talking to Boston for a month. Boston's cap situation is very public. Sweeney maybe didn't make a public announcement, but Treliving knew for sometime and all signs were there that he was available for the right offer.

I've heard multiple reports from guys like Bobby Mac and Friedman that it's possible one of Lucic or Hamilton could be moved since the season ended.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Treliving prides himself on getting information, he's been talking to Boston for a month. Boston's cap situation is very public. Sweeney maybe didn't make a public announcement, but Treliving knew for sometime and all signs were there that he was available for the right offer.

I've heard multiple reports from guys like Bobby Mac and Friedman that it's possible one of Lucic or Hamilton could be moved since the season ended.

Oh yes, I know Treliving knew, and it's no surprise with the way Burkie was known to hound for trades, he probably passed that down to him. I'm just saying, it's become abundantly obvious Hamilton wasn't shopped right, that's all. No complaints here though :laugh:

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Oh yes, I know Treliving knew, and it's no surprise with the way Burkie was known to hound for trades, he probably passed that down to him. I'm just saying, it's become abundantly obvious Hamilton wasn't shopped right, that's all. No complaints here though :laugh:

My main thoughts are if a GM is saying he didn't know he was available, well he only has himself to blame. Treliving is a fantastic GM and he's the reason we have Hamilton today.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
My main thoughts are if a GM is saying he didn't know he was available, well he only has himself to blame. Treliving is a fantastic GM and he's the reason we have Hamilton today.

Yah, Treliving deserves all the credit. And I agree, that's probably half the reason GMs were mad, not just that it wasn't broadcasted per say, but they are also kicking themselves in the ass for not overturning that stone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad