Kings Article: Doughty: Most embarrassing thing I’ve ever had to deal with in my hockey career

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
If you honestly think Nylander is more talented that the likes of Kopitar and Doughty, you are not even worth debating with

I really meant within he system, in the Kings farm. I don’t think Nylander is better than Kopitar or Doughty.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Can you name me a single player on the LA Kings or within the organization that currently has more talent than Nylander?

You can’t. I was joking with that proposal btw. But when you get past the jokes it would actually be a great deal for LA, you get a budding star forward to centre your rebuild around, Doughty has won all he’s had to win in LA, and it’s time for LA to look towards the youth, just my opinion. Cheers.
That's easy, Drew Doughty. Check with Babcock if you don't believe it.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Can you name me a single player on the LA Kings or within the organization that currently has more talent than Nylander?

You can’t. I was joking with that proposal btw. But when you get past the jokes it would actually be a great deal for LA, you get a budding star forward to centre your rebuild around, Doughty has won all he’s had to win in LA, and it’s time for LA to look towards the youth, just my opinion. Cheers.

Yeah, trade Doughty for a guy who is a 20 goal scorer. :laugh: He's a better version of Tofolli.
You traded him for McDavid. not Nylander.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be

You ever seen Forrest play ping pong?

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Doughty for Nylander straight up.

4-excited-nets-basketball-fan.gif

I was joking with that proposal btw.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad