Donut's Fantasy Hockey League

donut

Sep 5, 2012
ignore what Koivu said guys, you're mixing it up even more with numbers........ just post your selection and in PIGs case, identify which skipped pick it is.

you guys just skipped a bunch of picks with numbers.... Fribourg and Hartford aren't up, Columbus is.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Hey Koivu... Why don't you let Donut run this like he has been the entire draft?

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Well cause of the mix up on numbers, people have been picking when they are not up. The draft board is update and right now we are at JI123's selection (298).

CHECK THE DRAFT BOARD TO KNOW WHEN YOU ARE UP SOON AND WHERE WE ARE AT! (I will personally be PMing each person when they are up too)

donut

Sep 5, 2012
JI skipped, Fribourg up (guys on this list are gone, he has his window now) PMs sent to both.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I am letting him run it, just giving a suggestion that's all. Now Fribourg is up.

No, you sent me a PM telling me I was up when I wasn't. If my guy gets picked because of this, you get to fix it.

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
SEAN MONAHAN TAKEN! please re-pick

Long gone, is listed as S. Monohan

It would help if we had a commissioner that knew how to spell.

8bWcT4a.png

RP4vSJ7.png

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Donut won't be getting an apology apparently but he sure deserves applause for doing a good job 99% of the time! Things are run well here.

The draft is nearly over, and assuredly the season will be run for this league. A couple of questions though:

1) What about undrafteds? Could they be add/dropped? Or will we have a 5-pick minidraft during the NHL preseason in September to pick up and drop guys as training camps finish and slots are set, injuries and promotions, demotions happen, etc.

2) How will the points be tabulated? Yahoo?

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Sorry guys, but when I selected Joakim Ericsson, I meant Joakim Andersson. Donut, can you forgive me, and change it? :D

Go ahead and change it... Dunno if you realize too, YOU ARE ON THE CLOCK.... actually, you're time is up but I have the list for the next 2 so hurry up and make your pick....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad