Don't Mess with Al Trautwig

Beer League Sniper

Homeless Man's Rick Nash
Apr 27, 2010
City in a Forest
Man, this takes creepiness to a whole new level.

I mean, the Isles fan was clearly a jerk, but you shouldn't be on twitter as a public figure if you don't have thick skin. Even popular figures on social media get trolled all the time. It's just people who have nothing better to do trying to get a rise out of a celebrity.

To not only respond to the troll, but try and track him down and call him? What could he possibly gain from that?

Punxrocknyc19*

look at this old video

couldnt find it but i do know what your talking about.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Yeah, I saw this article last night. It's funny that he would say to the guy, "Don't you know better?" when he himself ought to know this kind of **** will cause him nothing but embarrassment.

poeman

To Win The One Ring
Mar 8, 2006
Could that hair be any faker when he was talking with Lafontaine? lol

DelZottoHitTheNetJK

Mar 10, 2011
I am ROFL at the Amare video. Sounds like someone pulled a Burgundy on Al and put "dick" on the teleprompter lmao

Either that or Al's just dumb as ****

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Hahaha, Boron, pls.

Wow Al is such a likeable guy. I would never think him creepy enough to track someone down.

:sarcasm:

NYRKindms

Dec 16, 2009
Sounds like Al has anger management issues.

Seriously someone called you a moron on the internet which is pretty tame for internet name calling. And he is so incensed by it he tries to track the perp down. really ?

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
Sounds like Al has anger management issues.

Seriously someone called you a moron on the internet which is pretty tame for internet name calling. And he is so incensed by it he tries to track the perp down. really ?

It's not that. I think he was incensed by the fact that someone had the nerve to insult him. Comes off as thinking he's super important. Such a tool.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
What's an appropriate age for an NHL stickboy? Trautwig was 25 when the Isles came into the league.

Punxrocknyc19*

What's an appropriate age for an NHL stickboy? Trautwig was 25 when the Isles came into the league.

:laugh:

maybe he was a stickman instead of a stickboy

he just seems like an odd creepy old man.. well i dont understand why he has been working for MSG for so long..

poeman

To Win The One Ring
Mar 8, 2006
Trautwig is really an Isles fan?

he really is a ISLES fan. The below I got from Wiki probably tells us why

Early life

Trautwig was a stick-boy for the New York Islanders in their early days in the NHL and a ball boy for the New York Nets when they played in the ABA. Both teams used the Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, New York for their home games. As a 22-year old recent college graduate, Trautwig called New York Apollo soccer games on WBAU 90.3 FM, a student-run radio station on Long Island.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad