Confirmed with Link: Don Waddell Signs Multi-Year Extension With Hurricanes

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
"Don's leadership and experience are invaluable to our organization and I'm happy we were able reach an extension," said Dundon. "Don and I have a great relationship and he is someone I trust. I'm excited to continue to build a championship team with Don."

There's the quote I expected at the start of the offseason. Glad to have Waddell around for another few years.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
37ub3v.jpg

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
I was really thinking this morning that the Canes weren't in the news much these past few days so I wondered what Dundon would do next. It's almost like he's metering out these things and causing some drama to keep the Canes in the headlines.

Almost? That’s exactly what he’s doing.

Williams signing is probably going to be at some season ticket holder event or something the day individual tickets go on sale.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I was really thinking this morning that the Canes weren't in the news much these past few days so I wondered what Dundon would do next. It's almost like he's metering out these things and causing some drama to keep the Canes in the headlines.
You and I have been on this train since the beginning. Pretty funny how we always have this created drama, but then everything pretty much always works out pretty great.

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina

Almost? That’s exactly what he’s doing.

Williams signing is probably going to be at some season ticket holder event or something the day individual tickets go on sale.

I mean you could teach a class in sports marketing with the off season(s) we've had. It's incredible! I do have to wonder if Tom Dundon doesn't get a little giddy every time he can twist that "non-traditional market" knife in the hockey cognoscenti's gut.

Here's to 2nd half of the season Mrazek showing up in October.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad