Don Maloney Chronology

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009

Kaizen

Sep 30, 2004
Prince George B.C.
I'm not sure that's accurate - Long and Ross were just assigned to Vegas.:dunno:

We'll find out shortly, I suppose, if they're going to be re-assigned to Prescott.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Mods - it may be best to unsticky this.

Unfortunately I havent been able to keep this going this season. I started it over 3 years ago and since then I've started a new job and bought my first property which both require a lot of my time nowadays.

However I think we can all agree, the Don done good. :)

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I'll give a crack.

Is there a way to give me edit power over the OP or shall I use Gwyddbwyll's work pasted into a new thread?

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
I'll give a crack.

Is there a way to give me edit power over the OP or shall I use Gwyddbwyll's work pasted into a new thread?

I'll fix it up so you're the owner of the first post in the thread and can edit. Will have it setup by sometime tomorrow.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Thanks SniperHF & mouser :)

Another alternative is to close this and start a new one containing a link to this thread. Then SniperHF could do things in a different style if you like.

Kaibur

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
When did Burke take over as goaltending coach? Was that around the same time that Gretzky stepped down? Who replaced Burke as head of prospect development?

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
When did Burke take over as goaltending coach? Was that around the same time that Gretzky stepped down? Who replaced Burke as head of prospect development?

Google news says Sept 21 09. I seem to recall him being a special adviser before that or some such thing though.

EDIT: I found another link that says he was named director of prospect development in march 08. So after he hung up the skates he was director of prospect development then he replaced Fuhr.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Okay I think I finished everything from where Gwyddbwyll left off (July). Training camp moves, signing of Stemp, Hanzal, Bellanger, and a few other notes.

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
I couldn't think of a better place for this and didn't want to start a new thread, but look at the Coyotes all-time roster and some of the games played: http://hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/display_players.php?tmi=7450

For some reason, I remember a lot of those guys being around much longer. Handzus played only 89 games in Phoenix? Hordichuk only 26? Nedved only 25?

I'm very glad the Barnett Years have passed.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
I couldn't think of a better place for this and didn't want to start a new thread, but look at the Coyotes all-time roster and some of the games played: http://hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/display_players.php?tmi=7450

For some reason, I remember a lot of those guys being around much longer. Handzus played only 89 games in Phoenix? Hordichuk only 26? Nedved only 25?

Could start here ;)

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=534016

Yup Doan very close to 1000 games now - on 991 now I think.

Often think of Hanzal becoming a new Handzus but he's now the No2 forward on our roster for most Coyotes games played after Doan and isnt far away from becoming 5th all time.

And Bryzgalov is now officially the No.1 alltime Coyote goalie after overhauling Khabby and Burke.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad