Don Cherry & the Coach's Corner | 2017/2018 Playoffs Edition

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Did he really finish that segment with "Ovi where are you?" Don... He was probably their best player all period he was very good besides not being able to score.

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

Eh? My point was the when, not if, people try to fix games, they have always been caught and their careers ruined. We has sucha case over he years ago when an Asian guy paid of soem of the of the African import players of the Rovaniemi club ROPS. All where caught as was the set up guy. That's because all international betting agencies track the betting and when they see something alarming, they act. IF they do similar in the US, people will know that you can't try and fix games and not get caught.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
or occam's razor

how tf do you miss a free-throw in the nba
i can't do math
i forgot the score

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
I was only half watching him mouth-diarrhea all over the air after the game. Was he really trying to say that they should call a blatant tripping on Vegas because a) the close official missed it, so the far one should ignore it too and b) Vegas was losing and it would be unfair to call penalties on them?

These are literally arguments people use sarcastically to make fun of idiots.

Reactions: TheFountainhead

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I was only half watching him mouth-diarrhea all over the air after the game. Was he really trying to say that they should call a blatant tripping on Vegas because a) the close official missed it, so the far one should ignore it too and b) Vegas was losing and it would be unfair to call penalties on them?

No, he said that first of all, it wasn't a trip as it was Caps player's stick that got caught in the skates of teammate. The nearest ref didn't rightfully call a penalty but for some reason the furthest ref did.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
l_16.jpg

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
The complete disgust of Cherry will be a sight to see if Washington closes this out.

Probably something we haven't seen since Detroit won 10 years ago.

Reactions: TheFountainhead

Mike Lowry

Feb 23, 2018

Let’s see….

No, he said that first of all, it wasn't a trip as it was Caps player's stick that got caught in the skates of teammate. The nearest ref didn't rightfully call a penalty but for some reason the furthest ref did.

I guess not. So it seems you are the only one with fecal matter on your tongue.

Maybe next time actually watch, and learn, before you embarrass yourself

Us army propaganda on canadian tv. Gotta love it!

Well, there was respect shown to the Canadian Military as well, but I’m sure after General Milley spoke respectfully of President Trump, the looney left lost their minds and hearing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad