Player Discussion Dominik Kubalik

The Waffler

Registered Offender
Jul 10, 2009
Planet Earth
If he wants to extend for $1.5 million, that's fine. He's not a liability and a good depth option.

He's played in the bottom 6 and has double digit goals.

The guy’s -23, the next lowest forward is Stutzle at -10. I don’t value plus/minus all that much, but when there’s that big of a gap, it’s a stat that tells you something.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
The guy’s -23, the next lowest forward is Stutzle at -10. I don’t value plus/minus all that much, but when there’s that big of a gap, it’s a stat that tells you something.
Yeah agreed, I think there is some value to the stat when you are comparing players on the same team. Lots of variables are the same.

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
I'd rather have Kubalik as our 2LW and move him down if we find an internal replacement than any other capspace we might spend on that position.

Move Joseph to the third line with Greig so they both can carry that line.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I'd rather have Kubalik as our 2LW and move him down if we find an internal replacement than any other capspace we might spend on that position.

Move Joseph to the third line with Greig so they both can carry that line.
Id rather see a young player get a chance than Kubalik, I hate watching him. 0 compete level. This organization needs to start building a team where guys that arent willing to do anything to win puck battles dont fit into the culture. Send him to Belleville.

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
Id rather see a young player get a chance than Kubalik, I hate watching him. 0 compete level. This organization needs to start building a team where guys that arent willing to do anything to win puck battles dont fit into the culture. Send him to Belleville.
I forget the guys exist almost every game until he's mentioned. He's sorta just here

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad