Speculation: Domi Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAHabFan

Apr 8, 2008
Danault won't get traded, he's too good defensively. Our top 3 C's are Suzuki/KK/Danault, trading Domi is a no brainer move.
Yeah sure. After the Habs trade Domi and Danault asked for 7M together with the request that he wanted to play with Tatar and Gallagher. What are you going to do?

Reactions: FedorTyutin

FedorTyutin

Jan 10, 2019
Yeah sure. After the Habs trade Domi and Danault asked for 7M together with the request that he wanted to play with Tatar and Gallagher. What are you going to do?
By declaring this, Danault put it simply : if KK performs, he pulls out a John Tavares.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
how is ending up 24th this year viewed as not being bad. if that team doesnt have Price they are bottom 5 in the league. trust me i dont mind the Habs wasting another year of Price to keep following Purple Pants vision of eventually being a contender. i take that back, i dont think he has a vision

Where we finished in the standings don't reflect what we can do moving forward. A good example of that is what people thought about the Habs in March vs what they did when the NHL was stupid enough to insert us into the play in round. Pens forced the NHL to change the best of 3 to best of 5 due to Price factor and they also complained about Romanov playing which the NHL blocked. Total BS!

I'm pretty sure you don't know much about the Habs based on your recent comments. You probably think Price has negative value still :laugh:.

Anyway... this is a Domi thread. Not a Bergevin thread. Time to get back on topic of other fans being wrong with devaluing Domi to just some 50 pts foward

smack66

Mar 5, 2008
ontario
Where we finished in the standings don't reflect what we can do moving forward. A good example of that is what people thought about the Habs in March vs what they did when the NHL was stupid enough to insert us into the play in round.

Pens forced the NHL to change the best of 3 to best of 5 due to Price factor and they also complained about Romanov playing.

I'm pretty sure you don't know much about the Habs based on your recent comments. You probably think Price has negative value still :laugh:
funny, i live an hour outside of Montreal, i listen to tsn690 and have watched a great deal of Habs games in my 56 years. i will admit i wouldnt lnow as much as you but i would say im more aware of the Habs than 80 percent of the bandwagon. that being said, questioning my Habs knowledge does not take away from the Habs being 24th in the league in year 8 of Bergevin. any other era of Habs history this guy is long ago fired,but for some reason people defend him

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
funny, i live an hour outside of Montreal, i listen to tsn690 and have watched a great deal of Habs games in my 56 years. i will admit i wouldnt lnow as much as you but i would say im more aware of the Habs than 80 percent of the bandwagon. that being said, questioning my Habs knowledge does not take away from the Habs being 24th in the league in year 8 of Bergevin. any other era of Habs history this guy is long ago fired,but for some reason people defend him

Can't see the forest for the trees then? :sarcasm:. Time to move on. Bergevin trades are not the problem. You can change the narrative all you want but that's the conversation you jumped in on. And this is a Domi thread

smack66

Mar 5, 2008
ontario
Can't see the forest for the trees then? :sarcasm:. Time to move on. Bergevin trades are not the problem. You can change the narrative all you want but that's the conversation you jumped in on. And this is a Domi thread
whats with the forest for the trees comment. why must you be condescending? at the end of the day i think Domi is going to fetch similar to Kapanen.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast

I'd make a deal with Danault.... I'll put you back with Tatar and Gallagher if you sign a deal in between Eller and Nelson contracts. If Danault wants to make demands, there are lots of other teams looking for him and we can easily trade him for solid futures.

Not the time to get greedy Danault.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
rumours of Max Domi, Ryan Poehling and first round pick for Nylander

I'd hate that trade. Why? Cause Nylander would be uninspired to play for the Habs against his friends in the same division. Domi would fit the Leafs way more than Nylander with the Habs. Nylander to the Habs is not happening.

Leafs are not going to rip around their RW by trading both Nylander and Kapanen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad