GDT: Dogs VS Cats 6PM (MST) @ Gila Monster..I mean River Arena

DomiToDuclair

Oct 17, 2014
I hope Tip takes a cue from that and puts Gags on the 1st PP and gives him some more ice time with actual good players. Would love to see more unreal passes like that turn into goals.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Hodgman grinning from ear to ear. Wait until Tippett wipes that off his face and sends him back to Portland when Moss comes back :laugh:

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
there's gonna be some really good guys in the 8-12 range, but it sure would be nice to be in the bottom 5 and have a chance at McDavid (Uncle Gary bonus) or picking up either Barzal or Strome

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I hope Tip takes a cue from that and puts Gags on the 1st PP and gives him some more ice time with actual good players. Would love to see more unreal passes like that turn into goals.

Clearly you don't understand the complexities of his system. Step 1 put good offensive players with moss and klink. Step2 ?????? Step 3 win.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Gagner w/ OEL and Yandle would be completely filthy on the PP

Add someone who will stand right in front of the goalie (Hanzal) and then Boedker as the sniper and you've got a extremely dangerous PP

DomiToDuclair

Oct 17, 2014
there's gonna be some really good guys in the 8-12 range, but it sure would be nice to be in the bottom 5 and have a chance at McDavid (Uncle Gary bonus) or picking up either Barzal or Strome

To early to tell but Strome should be available around 10-15.

Generally

McDavid
Eichel
Hanifin
Barzal

is definitely consensus top 4 IMO

from there Konecny/Marner/Kylington/Zacha/Andersson/Strome/White/Sprong are all about equal

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX

I either want to make the playoffs, or fail badly. I don't want any of this barely missing the playoffs. And if we make the playoffs, I want us to compete and have a shot.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I know we're going to have some growing pains w/Murphy w/OEL, but tonight they were good.

I like Murphy with OEL a lot.

I thought Murphy has played well the last two games. He is starting to look like last year.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
To early to tell but Strome should be available around 10-15.

Generally

McDavid
Eichel
Hanifin
Barzal

from there Konecny/Marner/Kylington/Zacha/Andersson/Strome/White/Sprong are all about equal

Strome is clipping out at McDavid pace so far this season, he's not going any later than 5. 31pts in 12 games...only 3 pts behind McDavid

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad