Does William Nylander score 30 goals next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact: finally here!!!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
I guess if you put it that way, it’s not hating at all. Sorry if I lumped you in with some of the other undesirables that lurk Leaf threads.

I still don’t really see any sort of worthy debate now though. I know fully well this was just a thread bump of pettiness from a disgruntled Oilers fan, hoping to start a hate parade.

Nylander more than likely won’t reach 30 this year, and a lot of Leaf fans in this were wrong and acted d*uchey, so that debate is over.

However, I say if Nylander hits 20+ goals, my initial prediction of 27 really isn’t bad enough to quote me in a post about wrong predictions.

And even if he only scores 15 goals this season, he’s still a hell of a player that any team in the league would want.

Hey no problem, dude. I don't take this stuff personally. If I did, with all the flak I got for my opinions like this one about Nylander's 17-18 possible production, I wouldn't be in the forums. ;)

I think we haven't seen the best Nylander can do. But I think that this year will be a year of consolidation for him and Marner.

If you don't want to be in this thread, it's your decision. I value each and everyone's opinion, so as far as I am concerned, you are welcome to stay.

Cleatus

Nov 21, 2008
Calgary, AB, CAN
Hey no problem, dude. I don't take this stuff personally. If I did, with all the flak I got for my opinions like this one about Nylander's 17-18 possible production, I wouldn't be in the forums. ;)

I think we haven't seen the best Nylander can do. But I think that this year will be a year of consolidation for him and Marner.

If you don't want to be in this thread, it's your decision. I value each and everyone's opinion, so as far as I am concerned, you are welcome to stay.

Appreciate the courtesy, but I’ll pass. Best of luck in whatever debate comes up next here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $3,470.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain