Does Marchand get suspended for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Hitting hard =/= intent to injure.

Where did I claim anything like that? I said Marchand went way out of position to throw a hit, which he gave up defensively on

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
Where did I claim anything like that? I said Marchand went way out of position to throw a hit, which he gave up defensively on

You barged into a couple of posts solely related to the supposed intent to injure, what am I supposed to think that you are making a point about, if not... intent to injure?

If you were not commenting about the intent to injure, what is your point? I can see for myself that Marchand went out of his way to hit Tavares.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
So, by this logic, if you gently caress someone's cheek (with consent), I guess that qualifies as a slap? Ya know... Put hand to the side of someone's face... Then gently & slowly brush your hand on the cheek = a "slap"...

Yes.

Last edited:

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
BTW, I don't watch much Bruins hockey anymore but I just saw the spearing or should I say castration attempt by Marchand on Drouin (last season?). What a punk. No respect at all for the game. If he's a target, it's not hard to figure out why.

EDIT: and I just watched the slew fit on Kronwall. This guy is your classic dirty player. What a bum!

EDIT, EDIT: and I just watched him go after some Senators' knee (Borwecki) with an intentional low hit. How is this guy even playing in this league???
You just happened to watch these all in a row, agenda much lol or obsessed and wish you had one of the best wingers and PK guys in the league.

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
Sort of gross the number of people defending Marchand for what looks like an intentional head shot.

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
A pathetic statement to an equally pathetic analogy
The fact that one has to make an analogy to try to explain to you the difference between a real headbutt and a motion so slow that it couldn't have hurt a fly, is very telling. You seem to be all about semantics and sarcasm, but on the other hand common sense and logic don't seem to be your strong suit. If I was in your shoes, I'd be worried about that.

Reactions: HockeyMomx2

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
It was honestly a 2 minute penalty, even a 5 minute major was ridiculous let alone the folk coming in with their cardboard signs marching around looking for a suspension. The hit wasn't bad. Relax.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
Marchand looks like a nasty Goblin or the son of a witch(not the good kind). Wouldn't be surprised if he was a satan spawn. Just came on here to shit on Marchand for being a nasty player.

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
Neutral fan, I'd be fine with 2 mins for charging/roughing/interference (could argue any of those) - no games though, even if he was clearly up to no good the impact itself was minimal.

Reactions: HockeyMomx2

bearcountry17

Jun 4, 2012
South Shore, MA
Marchand looks like a nasty Goblin or the son of a witch(not the good kind). Wouldn't be surprised if he was a satan spawn. Just came on here to **** on Marchand for being a nasty player.

Read this post in this guy's voice
f31c1f32b96ab38f41781da4cf0a8813_400x400.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad