OT: Does Anyone Listen to CHris Nilan on TSN Radio?

MrDontGive

Nov 16, 2010
I used to hate his show in the beginning, but with time, he is one of the guys who really has the pedigree to be able to say and back up most of what he says.

The Bourque rant pretty much sums it up. He goes on saying that even him at 55 would go the net and score more than 1 goal in 40 regular season games etc. It was hilarious!

It's the kinda thing any sports radio host would say. But with Knuckles, knowing he did it and how he played, his words mean more I guess.

Obviously the show isn't always great and some segments we could live without haha (googleit)

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Man ... that's bone-chilling.

In the pre-cell days, I called a friend at his house and asked for him by name:

- Is this Paul?

His answer:

- It depends who it is. :laugh:

After reading your account, it should become a default response to calls from unknown sources.

Yeah, prank calls were just the way trollers used to do their thing. Now it's internet forums and facebook and all.

I can't even remember when was the last time I recieved a prank call. :laugh:

And, just for the record, my dad was the best ever at anwsering prank calls. He'd play along for a few minutes, really sounding like that stupid old man who's got no idea what is going on. And then he'd just say: OK kid, now I'm gonna hang up because we managed to find where you live and the police is coming for you. :laugh:

Man, the reactions he'd get. Some of them would just hang up, but sometimes, you'd have that kid crying and saying how much he's sorry and all.

My dad was a mean guy... :laugh:

Last edited:

George Clooney

Jan 29, 2014
No, hes bad and should feel bad. Terrible. Eww. Even the italian fat guy at 10am is better then him, and that is saying a lot, since marinaro is terrible as well.

Claimed Off Waivers

Mar 2, 2007
Montreal
I love listening to his show, especially on days when the Habs play the Bruins. It's so funny to hear a guy with a thick Boston accent ripping on the Bruins. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad