Do you want the Wings to make the playoffs?

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I'm waiting for the response from our Twitter team

To be clear, that's not the official Flyers twitter. It's some fan's twitter.

I'm pretty sure an official NHL team's twitter wouldn't refer to the Rangers as the sweaty taint of the NHL. :laugh:

Datsyukian Deke

The Captain is Home!!
Apr 5, 2012
Middle Tennessee
Not really. No team will ever be a cup contender with a 37 and a 35 year old as their core. If we were a bubble team built around some really young players who were still trying to figure out their game, then sure we'd be closer to contending then tanking. But that is not the case.

To be fair..Yzerman was 37 when the Wings won in 02'...granted with a whole different club behind him, but still..it has been done.

BamaWing

May 11, 2010
Birmingham, AL
It does more than border. I can't imagine watching my favorite team in the world and hoping they don't win.

Hoping bad for your team which will turn(hopefully) into the greater good is normal.

I spent my whole 4 years in school hoping for losses so it'd turn into a new coach and change in direction. It was obvious our best years were going to be 8 or 9 win seasons with a tiny shot at a 10 win season.

We fired then Coach Shula and have Coach Saban. It turned out to be ok.

I can't stand the thought of hoping the red wings miss the playoffs but if it means we have a change at certain ideas/beliefs and it turns out to be better for our future then why not?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad