Do you want Pete Deboer Fired ?? Merged: Pick the date

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Considering the goaltending's cost us a handful of points lately I think Pete gets a stay of execution for a while...but Lou isn't going to let this continue forever. The **** might hit the fan when Sal gets back and Pete goes back to playing Harrold.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Considering the goaltending's cost us a handful of points lately I think Pete gets a stay of execution for a while...but Lou isn't going to let this continue forever. The **** might hit the fan when Sal gets back and Pete goes back to playing Harrold.

Depending on how many soft goals are given up the next two games and if they arguably cost us a point, he just might not last past the TB game. I don't see how we're winning either. Our odds of beating Boston are already like 1 in a trillion, and we always have a tough time with TB. Not just St Louis and Stamkos either, we seem to make Nate Thompson look like an Art Ross winner every time we faced them last year. We can't even handle their scrubs.

Next week we don't play Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. Seems like it's almost set up for **** to hit the fan between the TB and Philly games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad